All-Star You Might Be A Crazy Cheer Mom If...... (confession Time)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Since CS Nationals schedule is out, already created a spreadsheet of CP's division and which teams already had bids and how they've done in other comps...It's always nice to find a video of the teams too ;)

This is normal though, right?

Confession : i do it to pass the time but I don't share that info with Cp cause it will just stress her out lol

Confession 2: when I coached I use to tell my team they were against more teams if they asked lol so if it was 2 teams I would say 5 lmao damn i was mean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Confession : i do it to pass the time but I don't share that info with Cp cause it will just stress her out lol

Confession 2: when I coached I use to tell my team they were against more teams if they asked lol so if it was 2 teams I would say 5 lmao damn i was mean

That 2nd one might actually have been a good idea LOL. They might find you out after a while but if they think their division is deep, they'll work harder.

That 2nd one might actually have been a good idea LOL. They might find you out after a while but if they think their division is deep, they'll work harder.

Lol yea it would work and then moms would find out the schedule or the listing etc and tell their kids and the truth would spread like a wild fire lol argh cheer moms!! (Says the now retired coach/full time cheer mom lol)

Did anyone watch the Keurig spoof on Ellen? It was a Keurig that makes alcoholic beverages. It was so funny. Made me think of Fierceboard.

We have a showcase today and DH got a last minute call to work and has no idea whether or not he'll be off in time to actually be of help; so it's me, CP 1 and CP 2 with the most obnoxious schedule I've ever had to deal with. My 'cup' is already prepped and ready to go. Thankfully it's local.

We have a showcase today and DH got a last minute call to work and has no idea whether or not he'll be off in time to actually be of help; so it's me, CP 1 and CP 2 with the most obnoxious schedule I've ever had to deal with. My 'cup' is already prepped and ready to go. Thankfully it's local.
LOL how local? 'I made it in my backyard and the government doesn't know' local?

Or am I the only weirdo imagining moonshine mixed with coffee?

Since CS Nationals schedule is out, already created a spreadsheet of CP's division and which teams already had bids and how they've done in other comps...It's always nice to find a video of the teams too ;)

You want to do my CP's division?
Pit your crazy to work!

Where is the CS schedule? Can't seem to find it on the website.

Back