All-Star 2 Of Our People Didn't Show Up For Worlds!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 10, 2012
I mean really?? Who does that?!?! They let is down. Thank God we had an alternate that we could throw in. We had to redo the routine. I'll be honest day 1 sucked so hard!!! But I'm glad that the next day 2 was a lot better even with a hurt flyer who had to go to the hospital. It was a so stressful. We were angry, hurt, and just dumbfounded.
I'm so proud of Shadow pulling it together in the last stretch. We still did awesome in my eyes. We overcame every trial and adversity on this Worlds trip and pulled together as this beast of a last minute redone routine. I'm proud...as for Larissa and Phillip. I hope you realize what you've done and feel guilty and remorse. You'll pay one day... your words are empty and your excuses are pathetic. Good luck in life.

I LOVE MY TEAM GO OC SHADOW.

What!!!!!! Does anyone know why??? I wondered what was going on, you guys are so amazing I knew something had to be off on day one.

Luv your team=)

Oh my, that had to be really hurtful to your team as a whole. I couldnt imagine going to a major event such as worlds and not having everyone there. I am happy that you guys prevailed and pushed threw! :)

I seriously cannot imagine not showing up for any competition. How could anyone do this for any reason and still look at themselves in the mirror? Idc how upset or mad you are at someone or a situation, when you give your word you follow through.

Thats NUTS! Props to your team for finding a way!! There was also a rumor of a girl that quit her team there in Orlando the night before they competed as well. Seriously? We had a broken thumb at practice the night before we left for Worlds, she refused the cast and still went on. We had a torn ACL that postponed surgery until after Worlds and a broken wrist 3 weeks before Worlds... None of them would or could be replaced, they were desperate to compete at Worlds and helped their team to finals in the largest division this year. Some want it sooo badly, and I respect them for that! I also appreciate the coaches that understand how much they want it and don't just instantly replace them because they aren't doing their double...

Even if I wasn't happy with a team, I mean it's worlds.... I'd suck it up and compete anyways just because you got the opportunity to compete at worlds. I just can't understand why someone would do that or why they wouldn't want to go to worlds... I'm sorry your team had to go through that.

Sounds like they were unhappy at the gym for some reason, and thought they would really stick it to ya, huh? Hope whatever gym they end up at next realizes what type of people they just inherited.
They even work at the gym. They were saying yes they will be there. This whole time practicing they seemed like it was set. But they are very inconsistent as well. They sent us text message after text message. Saying how sorry they are and how they "love" our team. Coming up with excuses and lies on why they didn't come. Saying that they didn't have money for the plane tickets. If they had only asked for help we would of pitched in to make it happen to fly them out, but by the time they finally even told us that they couldn't get a flight it was 5:eek:o am in Florida. The night before we all left one of our other teammate said he also didn't have an airline ticket, but he asked for help from our coach and she set up everything for him so it was possible for him to fly out on time with us. Like there's no excuse. We are a team and we could of helped....

1. I am so sorry for your team.. that is awful. It sounds like you guys were able to pull it together and give a performance you are proud of. I hope it brought your team closer!
2. Where were their parents during this!? What kind of parents would let their kids pull that kind of stunt (..sorry for the lame pun..) after investing all that time and money throughout the year!? People are crazy.
3. Wouldn't things like hotel and flight arrangements be handled way beforehand to avoid "not having a plane ticket"? I know every gym doesn't have an Ashley Fritts but it seems like at this point that would have been settled by now. (I know it is an excuse from them.. Not saying it is the gyms fault at all, I'm saying I don't see how they wouldn't have a ticket by that time and even have that as an option for an excuse)

1. I am so sorry for your team.. that is awful. It sounds like you guys were able to pull it together and give a performance you are proud of. I hope it brought your team closer!
2. Where were their parents during this!? What kind of parents would let their kids pull that kind of stunt (..sorry for the lame pun..) after investing all that time and money throughout the year!? People are crazy.
3. Wouldn't things like hotel and flight arrangements be handled way beforehand to avoid "not having a plane ticket"? I know every gym doesn't have an Ashley Fritts but it seems like at this point that would have been settled by now. (I know it is an excuse from them.. Not saying it is the gyms fault at all, I'm saying I don't see how they wouldn't have a ticket by that time and even have that as an option for an excuse)
Thank you. But we are a coed level 6. So we are all pretty much adults.

Back