College 2015 Uca College Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

....I can't recall ever seeing a time when a staff spotter was so necessary
On Sat one of them got knocked to the ground during an all girl routine - I can't remember which team. My daughter said it was because he was looking at the crowd and reacted to late. I did see a few instances of them running up lol.

I just have to say I did give the stink eye to a few people STANDING in the aisle while teams were performing...luckily people around me were shouting at them to sit - so I didn't have to - I really thought a fight might break out, but really do people not have common sense.. my daughter was cracking me up - she is like WALK with a purpose people when you get up to walk out - no stopping.

I saw tweets from Kentucky girls saying they're trying out for Team USA. Didn't know they were allowed? But I'm veeeryy excited for that!

I just don't understand what happened during that last pyramid in Kentucky's routine. Did someone forget how to count to eight?

So shocked to see Kentucky have so many mistakes! So unlike them... Probably the worst day to have a bad day.

Though I am totally loving these crowd filmed videos. Good views AND in HD! Much better than varsity videos with a random 30 seconds cut out.

So shocked to see Kentucky have so many mistakes! So unlike them... Probably the worst day to have a bad day.

Though I am totally loving these crowd filmed videos. Good views AND in HD! Much better than varsity videos with a random 30 seconds cut out.
Sometimes those 30 seconds are a really good part of the routine, too.

LSU had an off day as well, finished 10th.

Back