College 2015 Uca College Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I understand them not paying for the rings (I don't agree, I just see their point of view.) But then to not even let them use the signature A! To me, that's absolutely ridiculous. Like they wear the logo all the time, compete wearing the logo, but can't put it on their national championship ring?! That shouldn't even cost the university money, and that's just awful. The people at the university must not understand what it takes to beat Kentucky!
But luckily that's in the past and hopefully they'll have better luck this go 'round!
They might as well not let them have the trademarked "A" on their uniforms for that matter

Hope this works.. I'm still not great at using the new app.. But Bama allgirl video

And Bama Coed

Eta: Allgirl looked great IMO. I find it interesting that coed had some minor mistakes but were still able to pull off the win. Did anyone hit perfectly in finals?

Last edited:
Hope this works.. I'm still not great at using the new app.. But Bama allgirl video

And Bama Coed

Eta: Allgirl looked great IMO. I find it interesting that coed had some minor mistakes but were still able to pull off the win. Did anyone hit perfectly in finals?

I wanna say Kansas hit perfectly in finals

I'm not going to lie, I was really pulling for Kansas to get 3rd and UK not place top 3. For whatever reason, I've always loved the Kansas girls. They are all so sweet and adorable and absolutely ripped lol

also, does anyone else feel like UCA keeps getting smaller and smaller every year? Like the big divisions obviously always stay the same, but I feel like the rest of the divisions continue to dwindle down to nothing... its a real shame.

I'm not going to lie, I was really pulling for Kansas to get 3rd and UK not place top 3. For whatever reason, I've always loved the Kansas girls. They are all so sweet and adorable and absolutely ripped lol

also, does anyone else feel like UCA keeps getting smaller and smaller every year? Like the big divisions obviously always stay the same, but I feel like the rest of the divisions continue to dwindle down to nothing... its a real shame.
I think they divided some divisions this year.

I really wanted to see Kansas in top three as well!

Not the greatest quality but here's IU All girl

My daughter has a former all star team mate on this team. They are always so amazing. We usually go one day every year - I have to say this year I was really impressed by the all girl teams. They were better than some of the coed teams - some of the stunts the all girl teams did were unreal!

Back