8).Ohio State University
9).University of Mississippi
10).Louisiana State University
11).Washington State University
12). University of Minnesota
13).University of Washington
14). Pennsylvania State University
15). Central Michigan University
I really hope Alabama gets to get rings this time!

That is awful and the university sucks for not giving them rings. And, two of my girls are huge Alabama fans and I like them too.
I understand them not paying for the rings (I don't agree, I just see their point of view.) But then to not even let them use the signature A! To me, that's absolutely ridiculous. Like they wear the logo all the time, compete wearing the logo, but can't put it on their national championship ring?! That shouldn't even cost the university money, and that's just awful. The people at the university must not understand what it takes to beat Kentucky!
But luckily that's in the past and hopefully they'll have better luck this go 'round!

I remember that, just wasn't sure why she said give.

Takes away from practicing game performances my foot. And almost every article on this topic shows the dancers or twirlers instead of the cheerleaders. So disrespectful.
Yeah I think the whole "takes away from practicing for games" thing is a load of bull. At UCA college camp, the staff always focused so much on crowd leading and how "competing is a privilege," and my team even knew that and we were a tiny little school in California. They're a school in the SEC with some of the best cheerleaders in the world. I'm sure they are more than capable of being incredibly prepared for game days while practicing for competition. I dunno. I just find it disrespectful. Cheerleaders don't get paid, rarely get scholarships, or much out of cheering for their school, they simply do it for their love of cheer. Yet they're expected to be at all games, pre game events, alumni events, community events. And the schools drop millions on their football programs and can't even extend a little respect to the cheer team.
(Disclaimer: I don't know the situation of Alabama cheer, whether they get scholarships or any assistance with school expenses But in my general knowledge, I have found most college cheerleaders don't - but I could be wrong!)

What is with all the "make it legal" tweets I've been seeing throughout the weekend?Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think it was in regards to Kentucky going for their 21st title?
So the blonde in me first thought "why is is not legal to win 21 times?" Like maybe 20 was the max and this is some absurd rule I've never heard of. Then I realized it was a play on being of legal age. :oops:

I remember that, just wasn't sure why she said give.

Takes away from practicing game performances my foot. And almost every article on this topic shows the dancers or twirlers instead of the cheerleaders. So disrespectful.

I said give because if they were the football team and they beat Oregon (or Ohio State, I can't remember) and won the game on Monday night that is exactly the school would have done....give them a National Championship ring

Latest posts

Back