All-Star Amazing Level 2 Teams?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I won't speculate about whether or not this is true but I will say, in general, sandbagging/dropping division's to win Cheersport/NCA is not something people forget, ever. Is this how people (in general) want to be remembered?

Maybe this comment belongs in the sandbagging thread too. (shrug)

Wait till NCA and you will see.

Can I ask where you got this information from?!? .. Without coming off rude this sounds very highly unlikely!!!! First off at NCA you may only cross within the specific level meaning 1-1 or 2-2 not 5-2!!! Also what level 5 cheerleader on an amazing team such as The Killers want to do on a level 2 team?!? That's just ridiculous

Can I ask where you got this information from?!? .. Without coming off rude this sounds very highly unlikely!!!! First off at NCA you may only cross within the specific level meaning 1-1 or 2-2 not 5-2!!! Also what level 5 cheerleader on an amazing team such as The Killers want to do on a level 2 team?!? That's just ridiculous

CatsCoach113, I am a local power tumbling coach around the Greenville area who coaches tumbling for most of the "elite" tumblers in the area. Also they are not taking Killers to NCA just Beatles, Peppers, and The Who so there would be no Crossover complication. Any more questions you would like to be answered? Thanks!

am I the only one who's gym doesn't put videos up till the end of the season?
our coaches don't like leaking our routines. but anyways...our sr2 is awesome (carolina spirit athletics). undefeated last season. beat allstar panthers at Battle Under the Big Top this year, and had a higher score than rays on day 2.
partner stunts are-- BHS, split, flip to squish, half up to stretch, tick-tock to good leg stretch, half down, half in to extension, cradle to side, barrell roll.
Nope, yours isn't the only one--At our gym it's in our contract and parent handbook that until the season has ended, we may not put ANY of our gyms teams Videos or music any where on the internet. I know of another gym that does this as well.

Wait till NCA and you will see.

First off, be careful what you hear from this guy here CCCBeBad...I fired him from Rockstar in April of last year..I won't get into details about it but let's just say, he's a very bitter ex-Rockstar employee and never welcome to step foot into Rockstar again.

The Who is a Half Year team of athletes that wanted to attend NCA Dallas; Bascially the ones that could afford it. At first we were only planning on taking Chili Peppers and Beatles to Dallas...aftter alot of interest and pressure from our parents, we decided to add a Half year team that would compete 3 times and go to Dallas for it's 4th and last competition of the year. We held a tryout for 7-14 yr olds and took 20 athletes for this team. Keep in mind, the tryout was open to all Rockstar athletes who are 7-14 years of age that aren't on Chili Peppers or Beatles. We ended up taking 19 crossovers from our Level 2, 3, 4 teams, and 1 former athlete from Rockstar. These athletes compete on our Level 2, 3, 4 teams. We have athletes from 6 teams in the gym that make up this team. 1 of them is on Killers, she's a flyer and is 14 years old. She doesn't have Level 5 tumbling and she's backspotting on the Who. I have several girls on Killers that aren't Level 5 tumblers. That team is built for stunting not tumbling.

As for the Who, they've competed twice now, and they lost their 1st competition at NCA Atlanta, got 2nd place. Stingray beat them, and they won a small local event this past weekend. Cheersport and NCA will be their final competition. We will get beat in stunts and dance by most Junior 2 teams. We could care less if we win or not, it's about the experience for these younger athletes to see what NCA is all about. We're hoping that the buzz and the talk will be so great that the other parents will hear about it and want to atttend NCA next year. For us, it's all about the money and how costly it is. We'd love to bring all our teams in the future.

RockstarCheer Hahahahha never have I been a "BITTER" Rockstar Employee and I have always backed Rockstar as a whole as the gym does do great things and I have many friends in the program that come to me for me my knowledge but The Who is a joke and you can no defend it. To hold "special" tryouts for a team to "stack" and go to Dallas to win your first jacket as a gym is CHEATING any way you look at it!

And BTW all the "details" that I have said you supported so how are people not supposed to listen to me..... I was right....

Rockstar has a pretty amazing level 2 team called The Who..... but they are made up of level 3,4, and even level 5 girls from The Killers their international all girl worlds team.... they put together this year just for Dallas NCA

Actually Chase, you are bitter because you were fired. I've had numerous customers tell me and my staff of the negative things you continue to say about Rockstar and it's coaches. It's quite sad especially since you agreed you should have been fired for your actions. Apparently, you've had a change of heart. You are classless...Any Gym Owner that hires you is just asking for a lawsuit as you're a walking liability. It's quite obvious your motives are based off being fired...Sorry, but I'm not sorry for doing it...

Your posts aren't correct...The team is made up of Level 2, 3, 4 athletes from Rockstar...We have 1 girl, who is 14, who is a Level 4 tumbler on Killers. We have kids on our Level 2 team that now have Level 4 tumbling. We have kids on our Level 3 team that now have Level 5 tumbling. That's how fast our athletes progress now at Rockstar after you left. There is alot more to an all-star routine than tumbling and we choose our teams based on stunting abilities.

It's quite comical that you say we stacked a team to win our first Dallas jacket. We're very confident in Chili Peppers and Beatles abilities to compete for a jacket in Dallas. This team was offered to those who could afford it and for the Experience. Unlike you, our coaches are quite confident with our past successes in the industry and don't need a NCA Jacket to make us feel better. Any time you'd like to hear my accomplishments I can let you know...I've won MANY NCA Jackets!

I am not going to drop down to the level of bad mouthing people as I do not feel thats what this forum is about, it is about educating people and for what I know, a jump to back and a full are level 5 skills which numerous members of The Who have and can throw on any surface. Let alone one that is on a level 5 team. You can try to bring me down and discredit me but I came with facts and stand correct.

And for your staff I am very close with a few of them and best friends with one of them, that actually happen to be your director so again I laugh at your statements and wish Rockstar the best of luck at Dallas and Cheersport.

I'm the director Lol and we are definitely not best friends. The facts lol..Please, the only facts are the ones that got you fired from Rockstar. Since you think it's about educating people would you like me to educate people on why you were fired? I'm sure you don't want any parent or athlete to know those reasons.

Your motives are obvious. You're doing what you can do dis-credit Rockstar. You're still bitter about me firing you and not giving you a 5th chance to redeem yourself. You bring nothing but half truths to a public forum in attempt to bash Rockstar and all the while making you look like an educator lol?. Nothing we are doing is cheating, we always play by the rules. I'm done talking with you..Good night

Back