All-Star Best Excuses During Practice....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Its one of the most common things said at my gym haha
i usually dont announce it i just go to the bathroom ...but we were doing choreo changes and i asked to use the bathroom and my teammates told me NO you can just hold it because we are making changes and when the coach said ...throw your fulls or else were gunna keep doing it.....i didnt want to make my team do more than what we had to so i threw my full ..landed...and ran to the bathroom

i have the best excuse in the world that was actually true ..

"i cant practice today because i got HIT by a car last night ".... this was very true and very sad because my coach didnt believe me.... but i had a police report and everything.... and i had a teammated with me when it happend

i was getting out of my truck and someone was driving down the wrong side of the street and i tried to get out of the way but i couldnt so the car cliped the whole left side of my body ..... and they didnt even stop...it was a hit and run.. :/ when the ambulance came for me i didnt want to go to the hospitol but when they did the pupil light test they told me i had a concussion :/...

when i went to the gym the next day to coach.... all the parents thought i was drunk because i was wobbling every where i walked.... i had a hard time paying attention... you would say something to me and it would take me a minute to register what you said and respond to it .... ...

i think this is the only acceptable excuse

i have the best excuse in the world that was actually true ..

"i cant practice today because i got HIT by a car last night ".... this was very true and very sad because my coach didnt believe me.... but i had a police report and everything.... and i had a teammated with me when it happend

i was getting out of my truck and someone was driving down the wrong side of the street and i tried to get out of the way but i couldnt so the car cliped the whole left side of my body ..... and they didnt even stop...it was a hit and run.. :/ when the ambulance came for me i didnt want to go to the hospitol but when they did the pupil light test they told me i had a concussion :/...

when i went to the gym the next day to coach.... all the parents thought i was drunk because i was wobbling every where i walked.... i had a hard time paying attention... you would say something to me and it would take me a minute to register what you said and respond to it .... ...

i think this is the only acceptable excuse

I got a concussion at practice this year, and then drove 3 hours home in the rain, I still dont remember that sunday or the next 2 days....

I got a concussion at practice this year, and then drove 3 hours home in the rain, I still dont remember that sunday or the next 2 days....
it happens!!! i havent had a cheer related concussion....but the one i got from getting hit by a car was good enough that i wasnt myself for at least 2 months

"I can't because I ran into a cigarette automat"

She was texting while walking home from school and not paying attention to her surroundings... and since she didn't look up she ran into a cigarette automat and had a huge bump on her forehead.

Oh and just this Wednesday during conditioning at the end of practice:
" I can't, I still have a cold"
Well, sorry girl, but you didn't cough during the past 2.5 hours, and you didn't once blow your nose, and you could do everything else just fine. Plus your mom is "nice" enough to tell us each time about each minor health condition you have (even that extremely tiny scar on your back and stuff like that) and she did not mention this "huge" cold today...

kickdblcj said:

Maybe you're the hit and run driver! Don't drive with concussions cj!!

i cant do it because i havent done it in a week... UM WTF what does that have anything to do with not throwing a two to full

"I can't because I ran into a cigarette automat"

She was texting while walking home from school and not paying attention to her surroundings... and since she didn't look up she ran into a cigarette automat and had a huge bump on her forehead.

Oh and just this Wednesday during conditioning at the end of practice:
" I can't, I still have a cold"
Well, sorry girl, but you didn't cough during the past 2.5 hours, and you didn't once blow your nose, and you could do everything else just fine. Plus your mom is "nice" enough to tell us each time about each minor health condition you have (even that extremely tiny scar on your back and stuff like that) and she did not mention this "huge" cold today...
whats a cigarette automat?

One of our tiny tots has the funniest excuses and shes completely serious:

"I can't do the cheer with the team because everyone else has brown eyes and I have blue eyes"

"I can't put my socks on because there are bugs in them" There were clearly no bugs in her socks.

Then i have a 14 year old who asked for a bandaid for a small scab- I told her she didn't need one because it wasn't bleeding or anything. She said "my mom says that when the air hits it, it hurts more so if i have a bandaid on it, it won't hurt." WHHHATT?

Then I had a girl a few years ago who was struggling with her stunts- she just kept toppling over. Turned out she wasn't feeling good so she took some purple medication at her house- It was Nyquil...needless to say I didn't let her stunt after that.

Back