All-Star Best Excuses During Practice....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

One of our tiny tots has the funniest excuses and shes completely serious:
Then I had a girl a few years ago who was struggling with her stunts- she just kept toppling over. Turned out she wasn't feeling good so she took some purple medication at her house- It was Nyquil...needless to say I didn't let her stunt after that.
This takes the win. hands down. i laughed so hard i fell out of my chair.

whats a cigarette automat?

It's an automat where you can get cigarettes. You have to use a cash card, which has a chip on it to confirm you're old enough to buy them. For a picture just google it.

It's an automat where you can get cigarettes. You have to use a cash card, which has a chip on it to confirm you're old enough to buy them. For a picture just google it.
oh its like a vending machiene for cigarettes :S thats so weird lol

I have teammates like this i wish they would just retire already

I say it occasionally. I love cheerleading and don't know what I would do without it, but man it stinks that my body doesn't recover the way it used to and how much I hurt after practice.

I say it occasionally. I love cheerleading and don't know what I would do without it, but man it stinks that my body doesn't recover the way it used to and how much I hurt after practice.
Agreed, however the people i am refering to in my post are consistently injured and unable to stunt/tumble on a good day.

I have no problem with older athletes that are there to work hard and benefit the team with their experience and expertise.

Agreed, however the people i am refering to in my post are consistently injured and unable to stunt/tumble on a good day.

I have no problem with older athletes that are there to work hard and benefit the team with their experience and expertise.

I really shouldn't whine about how old I am - I'm only 24! But compared to 17 year olds on the team and the college kids that practice like 5 times a week, that's old!

We teach tumbling for a local elementary school team and one of the girls comes up to us and says, "I can't tumble today I have a double ear infection in my right ear". In which one of our coaches, who is a nurse replies with "You mean you have an ear infection in each ear?" "No, two ear infections only in my right ear". Yea, We still joke about this one.

I really shouldn't whine about how old I am - I'm only 24! But compared to 17 year olds on the team and the college kids that practice like 5 times a week, that's old!
Me too! It's funny how that age gap makes a huge difference sometimes.

"I've been throwing up all day"
Every day we have practice/tumbling... If she really is throwing up this often she obviously needs to seek medical attention
My gym has a rule.. sick or not, you still should come. Even if you have to sit out because you're that sick. You don't always need medical attention for a 24 hr flu or for food poisoning.. Just fluids and rest.

You also don't always need to give every 24 hour flu you get to 30 other people. :p

But if you're sitting to the side, feeling like doo doo, but able to observe, how are you close enough to 30 other people to give your flu to them?

But if you're sitting to the side, feeling like doo doo, but able to observe, how are you close enough to 30 other people to give your flu to them?

Well I suppose if you are a genie and just wish yourself into the gym without touching a door or speaking to everyone you see to tell them why you are sitting out, then they should be fine. I've never seen this happen though.:cool: #SmartYouKnowWhat

a mini once tried to tell me that she felt her brain bumping the inside of her head while warming up.:rolleyes: nice try kid

I actually had a youth kid tell me this same thing probably 4 years ago. Kept saying her brain was "sloshing" around and she couldnt tumble. After a month of what we thought was her being stubborn mom took her to the dr. Turns out the kid is allergic to a ton of things and it was her sinuses she was feeling!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Back