All-Star Gabi's New Gym And Team Announcement 7/6/15

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

on becoming a base, she had stated early on (during the summer?) that she would act as a base on the r5 team at amped athletics, and so id assume that she has developed some basing skills. how much... who knows? what i do know is that a top level gym and coach(es) selected her based on what was seen. i wouldnt doubt their choice.

as a side note, madi from smoed, went from flying for many years to basing right away. she did just fine. :)

Was there no bases on lionheart that could've been a better fit for aces. Selfish that she is thinking about herself instead of those on the team she created. Super entitled!
I kinda get what you're trying to say but many of the athletes already thought for themselves and found other teams to finish the season with. Yeah she was the one who put it all together but at the end of the day, she's still (relatively) a kid.

Idk why people are freaking out about her basing, it's not that surprising. She has tons of muscles and is very athletic and I'm sure she will handle it fine.

But it makes you think, were there other kids in line for this spot? What skills did they have? Idk, I think it's all about who you know.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Idk why people are freaking out about her basing, it's not that surprising. She has tons of muscles and is very athletic and I'm sure she will handle it fine.

But it makes you think, were there other kids in line for this spot? What skills did they have? Idk, I think it's all about who you know.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the real world!

This girl really gets around. How many teams has she been on in her cheerleading career. Top gun,cali smoed,gymtyme,lionheart and now cali aces.

What is our industry coming to when kids just travel the country to be on a cheerleading team.

Honestly, this is a little harsh I feel.
These gyms are all in a pretty wide time frame.. She was at top gun for multiple years, and cali for multiple years.. "cali" and Cali aces" are actually the same ? So shes returning to a gym she was at for two years.

I see this thread going to deep dark places. I'm going to bow out gracefull and wait for her father to come on here and rip everyone a new you know what.

People might not like that I just said that but.. I have a feeling it will happen as we've seen it happen in the past.

Regardless of her cheer level status and "cheerlebrity" status.. she is still a human being and while I read this , all I am reading is assumptions (minus the inst/twitter) posts.

Until you hear it straight from the horses mouth, don't judge or make assumptions!

well ,my question was sincere, i was just wondering because i only know her as a flyer. I am not questioning her skills or throwing shade at her new position. Props to her for being able to go from flying to possibly basing on a worlds team. It's impressive

Well now Jamie Andries just posted that she can't wait to get back on the Worlds mat. Wonder which team?
I don't know who that is. Thank god?

I mean, there is a whole complicated scenario in which I could side-eye this situation if I had the time and energy (relative to her disbanding the team and whether or not they had the same opportunities to find a team that she has)...but I don't. I'm honestly just glad it's over and HOPING she actually learned the lesson she said she learned.

Back