All-Star Large Senior Updates 2010

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

susieq said:
Of course WC didn't get scored correctly or they would have beat CEA with a dropped stunt. Head to head CEA all the way but not by dropping in finals.

You seriously just broke the law of the fiereboard !

You may never say CEA should have lost !!

Ahaa funny , but true !

Blahhh. Well, this WAS a good thread. But...it's a Large Senior thread, what can you expect.

Just because CEA won with a drop does not mean WC was scored 'incorrectly.' Incase you forgot, WC went on BEFORE CEA, and was already score before CEA hit the mat and dropped. How could the judges have known well, SE is going to fall, so we might as well knock down SS a couple of points.

Congrats to ALL Large Senior teams, this year was great! And congrats to all medalists, and to CEA Senior Elite, 2010 World Champions =) I am a CEA fan, but I talked to several WCSS girls and they were all nice and friendly, even after awards. They should be proud, they put on 3 great performances this weekend.

I hope that teams look at carefully what division they put themselves in next year. I feel like there are some teams, especially in small senior obvioulsy, that I know they have the talent in the gym to go Large Senior. I hope Marlins have shown them that going large isn't a bad thing and, while its hard, personally I feel like Large teams get noticed more. Not sure what the point of my post exactly is besides Marlins went from Small to Large and did really well. I hope teams see that and decide to do the same.

For example, I personally feel California, Orlando, CheerForce, Woodlands, and Power would do amazing in Large Senior and could give the Top 4 teams a run for their money. I know there is more level 5 talent in those gyms that didn't get to go to Worlds.

(One can hope!!) haha

Wasn't Power and Woodlands large all girl at one time. Not a easy division to go into. Unless you got a lot of awesome girls, teams should stay in Sm girl. I would say Cali would have the best chance going large girl by pulling girls from coed, int coed, int all girl, sm girl and sen open. Plenty of teams in the level 5 division to get 36 talented girls. Not sure about Orlando and dont think CF has enough girls to pull it off. IMO

I hope that teams look at carefully what division they put themselves in next year. I feel like there are some teams, especially in small senior obvioulsy, that I know they have the talent in the gym to go Large Senior. I hope Marlins have shown them that going large isn't a bad thing and, while its hard, personally I feel like Large teams get noticed more. Not sure what the point of my post exactly is besides Marlins went from Small to Large and did really well. I hope teams see that and decide to do the same.

For example, I personally feel California, Orlando, CheerForce, Woodlands, and Power would do amazing in Large Senior and could give the Top 4 teams a run for their money. I know there is more level 5 talent in those gyms that didn't get to go to Worlds.

(One can hope!!) haha

I believe Tsunami beat a bigger percentage of the teams last year as a small team. It's so hard getting 36 girls all with true level 5 skills.

the only competitive team the F5 beat at worlds was tsunami....and only one out of two days. this shouldnt be anything to brag about. F5 planned on competing with CEA, WC, AND CA. going into worlds tsunami was compared to FCA, PSS, FAME, and even Desert Storm so what they accomplished this weekend was amazing. they now proved that they are competitive with the bigger gym names after only ONE season in the division. for F5 to be bragging about it is just lowering my respect for them...its obvious that next year will be VERYYYY intersting and i cant wait to watch the top 10 teams battle it out again.

ps. i would say its the big two now. imo no one compares to world cup and cea...at least not this year.

Until somebody cracks THE BIG FOUR it's gonna remain THE BIG FOUR. Thanks for coming out though.

(One can hope!!) haha
I agree with hiyoe6. I wish more teams would go large. I think their are some programs out there that could do very well (Stingrays, are you listening!!!)
I believe Tsunami beat a bigger percentage of the teams last year as a small team. It's so hard getting 36 girls all with true level 5 skills.
You're really not tooting a very loud horn by trying to diminish Tsunami's 5th place. Fan of them or not, it's pretty darn spectacular that in their 1st year as large they placed 4th in prelims and 5th in finals at WORLDS, and to add, not too far behind the 4th place team. Not too shabby indeed! Remember, tumbling is not the only level 5 skill you need for a cheer routine.

Do you think that if they or anyone else doesn't have a chance of "cracking" the into "big four" they shouldn't try at all? Or is it just Tsunami you're scared of?

I believe any one of those "other 4" could've broken into 4th had they hit better routines AND I hope EVERY SINGLE ONE of them keep the competition coming next season.

Tsunami is going to break into the big 4. Just wait and see.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Who cares anymore worlds is over pm each other if you are going to be rude. Also remember it's the fans that make the teams look bad not the 36 on the mat the bickering is getting old fast f5 cheerleaders came on here and said job well done to everyone in large senior. so can we let the tsunami and f5 drama go?

I totally agree that was so last weekend and all the teams did great.......

I agree with hiyoe6. I wish more teams would go large. I think their are some programs out there that could do very well (Stingrays, are you listening!!!)

Do you think that if they or anyone else doesn't have a chance of "cracking" the into "big four" they shouldn't try at all? Or is it just Tsunami you're scared of?

I believe any one of those "other 4" could've broken into 4th had they hit better routines AND I hope EVERY SINGLE ONE of them keep the competition coming next season.

But until it happens it's still THE BIG FOUR! Could've, would've, should've lol. Fact is IT DIDN'T HAPPEN THIS YEAR SO GET OVER IT AND WORK HARDER!

But until it happens it's still THE BIG FOUR! Could've, would've, should've lol. Fact is IT DIDN'T HAPPEN THIS YEAR SO GET OVER IT AND WORK HARDER!
"Oh now you mad at me!" You're such a great spokesperson for your team!! :neenerneeer:

So, I'm wondering...if it's all about the "big 4" as you say, what place really is 4th for you? You consider these 4 teams to be the ONLY ones that matter, so if you get 4th out of the "big 4"?????? Last year too, if I'm recalling correctly. Your hatred towards Tsunami is intriguing to me. You're like a car wreck that I can't stop looking at. Why such anger and for so long now?

Its okay to let it out, we're all friends here!:hug:

All these teams in this division put on a great show. The talent amongst all these gyms is very fierce. The judges scored each of these teams accordingly. Can the drama stop between the gyms now? It is getting pretty old with the F5 and Tsunami grudge. I have been fans of both and quite frankly I found it quite upsetting to watch on Day 1 how F5 acted towards Tsunami. The sportsmanship was clearly not there. But then again these girls all go to school with each other so I guess they are all used to shunning each other. Tsunami took the challenge to go large and succeeded. They may not have won many competitions but they clearly won the hearts of fans. They could have given up but they stuck together and beat off the haters. They set their expectations to do certain things and hit their mark. They may not have hit in the top 4 but on Day 1 they broke into it. F5 has had their wins in the past and for the last 2 years placed 4th. Every team in this division had to start somewhere in this division. I think that for Tsunami to walk out on that floor and give the showing that they did proves to everyone that they as well as others contemplating going large, can do well in this division. I can't wait to see what all these teams bring to the mat next year.

"Oh now you mad at me!" You're such a great spokesperson for your team!! :neenerneeer:

So, I'm wondering...if it's all about the "big 4" as you say, what place really is 4th for you? You consider these 4 teams to be the ONLY ones that matter, so if you get 4th out of the "big 4"?????? Last year too, if I'm recalling correctly. Your hatred towards Tsunami is intriguing to me. You're like a car wreck that I can't stop looking at. Why such anger and for so long now?

Its okay to let it out, we're all friends here!:hug:

Not mad at anybody. Never said its all about the big 4. All I said is its still the BIG FOUR. These FOUR teams have placed in top 4 for the past several years. Somebody new might place in the top 4 next year but until that happens CEA, SS, PANTHERS, and F5 still remain your top 4 large all girl senior level 5 teams in the world. You can start a big 5 list if ya want. Or big 6, big 7, etc. But fact is, the BIG FOUR still remain. Sorry if that hurts your feelings. It's just the way it is right now. It must be a huge accomplishment to be in BIG FOUR otherwise there wouldn't be all the talk about it throughout the year. It's a huge goal to strive for. Good luck to ALL the teams next year trying to break into the BIG FOUR and to the BIG FOUR themselves.

All these teams in this division put on a great show. The talent amongst all these gyms is very fierce. The judges scored each of these teams accordingly. Can the drama stop between the gyms now? It is getting pretty old with the F5 and Tsunami grudge. I have been fans of both and quite frankly I found it quite upsetting to watch on Day 1 how F5 acted towards Tsunami. The sportsmanship was clearly not there. But then again these girls all go to school with each other so I guess they are all used to shunning each other. Tsunami took the challenge to go large and succeeded. They may not have won many competitions but they clearly won the hearts of fans. They could have given up but they stuck together and beat off the haters. They set their expectations to do certain things and hit their mark. They may not have hit in the top 4 but on Day 1 they broke into it. F5 has had their wins in the past and for the last 2 years placed 4th. Every team in this division had to start somewhere in this division. I think that for Tsunami to walk out on that floor and give the showing that they did proves to everyone that they as well as others contemplating going large, can do well in this division. I can't wait to see what all these teams bring to the mat next year.

Don't group every girl on F5 into one category, what do you mean "how F5 acted towards tsunami on day 1" The ugliness goes both ways, it's not F5 running around acting like snots towards a team. Maybe you should look at some of the girls facebook pages and see that a lot of the girls on F5 and Tsunami are friendly with each other.

Back