All-Star Large Senior Updates 2010

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not mad at anybody. Never said its all about the big 4. All I said is its still the BIG FOUR. These FOUR teams have placed in top 4 for the past several years. Somebody new might place in the top 4 next year but until that happens CEA, SS, PANTHERS, and F5 still remain your top 4 large all girl senior level 5 teams in the world. You can start a big 5 list if ya want. Or big 6, big 7, etc. But fact is, the BIG FOUR still remain. Sorry if that hurts your feelings. It's just the way it is right now. It must be a huge accomplishment to be in BIG FOUR otherwise there wouldn't be all the talk about it throughout the year. It's a huge goal to strive for. Good luck to ALL the teams next year trying to break into the BIG FOUR and to the BIG FOUR themselves.
No worries gurl! I feel just fine! The team I was rooting for brought it home last weekend!

This year for Tsunami was all about gaining the experience in this division. Being a member of tsu, this year has been like a roller coaster ride. We have had our ups and downs but we are so happy to make it into top 5 our 1ST year and I think thats what people forget. Just know that some of these rude comments against f5 and tsunami are not coming out of our mouths. Yes, our fans loved to see us beat f5 day one just because we are from the same state, but that does not matter to us, we were here for the journey and accomplished all of our goals! We are soooo excited for next year. Good job to everyone and good luck next year :)

We just got home from Disney and I wanted to congratulate CEA for their Gold! It's been a long time coming. I enjoyed every single second of your routine!!

I think this was the best year yet for Large Sr. I enjoyed every team's performance, including the ones that didn't make top 10. Each team brought excitement to the floor.

This year just ended and I am already anxiously waiting to see what everyone brings to the floor next season.

Don't group every girl on F5 into one category, what do you mean "how F5 acted towards tsunami on day 1" The ugliness goes both ways, it's not F5 running around acting like snots towards a team. Maybe you should look at some of the girls facebook pages and see that a lot of the girls on F5 and Tsunami are friendly with each other.

I have to add to this...I am tired of people making comments that F5 is acting wrongly towards Tsunami. In our house we have maintained a level of respect for Tsunami and what they have accomplished and are happy there is more competition locally -it makes competitions more fun. However, all year, consistently, I heard complaints from girls on F5 about how awful the Tsunami girls treat them and after competitions how much they dread going to school and hearing from them. So whoever it is that continues to suggest that the F5 girls are not acting well, STOP please. If there are girls saying things that upset a girl on the other team it is probably just one or two (from either team) and not the entire team. The F5 girls really seemed this past year to focus their attention on trying to have a routine that could beat WCSS and CEA. Perhaps because there is not as much contact with Panthers, they dont come up in conversation too much, and the only time I ever heard about Tsunami was the dread the girls expressed for what would be said about them on facebook by Tsunami and the constant bragging that Tsunami does about how great they are. F5 is my team's allegiance, but if you look at my posts you will see that I gave Tsunami credit for what they accomplished this year, which is fantastic, and for their spirit and focus on their goals. That said, they need to learn that to be in the top 5, they need to be humble. I dont see F5 coming on here and saying they have the best of anything or they will break into the Top 2 next year, blah blah blah or contuniting to say how great they are, but Tsunami do it ad naseum. Enough. The bragging may take away from the fan support that you have acheived. I tried all year to stay positive towards Marlins and after the Day One performance at Worlds, I told anyone I spoke to how good Marlins were. Yes - you are a very good team in large senior division. No one is denying htat. Now learn to be humble and leave the F5 girls alone at school and on facebook and stop pretending you are so sweet and nice all the time (girls, fans, etc.). Thank you.

I have to add to this...I am tired of people making comments that F5 is acting wrongly towards Tsunami. In our house we have maintained a level of respect for Tsunami and what they have accomplished and are happy there is more competition locally -it makes competitions more fun. However, all year, consistently, I heard complaints from girls on F5 about how awful the Tsunami girls treat them and after competitions how much they dread going to school and hearing from them. So whoever it is that continues to suggest that the F5 girls are not acting well, STOP please. If there are girls saying things that upset a girl on the other team it is probably just one or two (from either team) and not the entire team. The F5 girls really seemed this past year to focus their attention on trying to have a routine that could beat WCSS and CEA. Perhaps because there is not as much contact with Panthers, they dont come up in conversation too much, and the only time I ever heard about Tsunami was the dread the girls expressed for what would be said about them on facebook by Tsunami and the constant bragging that Tsunami does about how great they are. F5 is my team's allegiance, but if you look at my posts you will see that I gave Tsunami credit for what they accomplished this year, which is fantastic, and for their spirit and focus on their goals. That said, they need to learn that to be in the top 5, they need to be humble. I dont see F5 coming on here and saying they have the best of anything or they will break into the Top 2 next year, blah blah blah or contuniting to say how great they are, but Tsunami do it ad naseum. Enough. The bragging may take away from the fan support that you have acheived. I tried all year to stay positive towards Marlins and after the Day One performance at Worlds, I told anyone I spoke to how good Marlins were. Yes - you are a very good team in large senior division. No one is denying htat. Now learn to be humble and leave the F5 girls alone at school and on facebook and stop pretending you are so sweet and nice all the time (girls, fans, etc.). Thank you.
You know, as a parent of a Tsunami girl, I could repeat this exact post, but switch team names. It goes both ways.
I believe that only a few girls make a bad example of an entire team and that is what we must remember.

You are right, ENOUGH of blaming an entire team or organization on a few and enough about last weekend. Its over, get on with your lives.

Many cheerleaders from different teams are friends with each other on facebook all over the country. They can all see what each other post and it all looks like good sportsmanship to me.

it is the never ending conversation. we can't just let it go and let both programs celebrate their accomplishments from worlds weekend. tsunami is now 5th in the world which is a huge accomplishment. twister brought back a gold and had all 3 teams place top 5. another great accomplishment. why can we not just end it at that?
my memory may be a little off but over the past 2 seasons twisters and marlins have had a total of maybe 3 teams compete against each other? twisters and marlins only saw each other three times this season and 2 of those were locals. we're really not rivals so i really wish people would stop acting like twisters has some voodoo stuffed fish in a closet somewhere or that tsunami girls burn toy zebras out of spite. as it's been mentioned to excess now, the mud slinging has gone both ways. everyone's over it and i know the actual gyms are preparing for next season and not concerned with all this superfluous nonsense. and fca has placed 4th at worlds in case anyone has forgotten. however tsunami isn't a bad team for trying to break into the top of the division and f5 or the other big four aren't evil for trying to maintain their spots either.

and to sort of switch gears i just have to mention that it bothers me to no end that posters from not so well-known gyms think they can just say whatever they want about a team because they're from a "bigger" or more well-known organization. like these gyms are evil corporate giants. get over yourselves because you will be the first ones to get offended if anyone talked about your team the way some of you talk about these "bigger" teams.

blunchin said:
it is the never ending conversation. we can't just let it go and let both programs celebrate their accomplishments from worlds weekend. tsunami is now 5th in the world which is a huge accomplishment. twister brought back a gold and had all 3 teams place top 5. another great accomplishment. why can we not just end it at that?
my memory may be a little off but over the past 2 seasons twisters and marlins have had a total of maybe 3 teams compete against each other? twisters and marlins only saw each other three times this season and 2 of those were locals. we're really not rivals so i really wish people would stop acting like twisters has some voodoo stuffed fish in a closet somewhere or that tsunami girls burn toy zebras out of spite. as it's been mentioned to excess now, the mud slinging has gone both ways. everyone's over it and i know the actual gyms are preparing for next season and not concerned with all this superfluous nonsense. and fca has placed 4th at worlds in case anyone has forgotten. however tsunami isn't a bad team for trying to break into the top of the division and f5 or the other big four aren't evil for trying to maintain their spots either.

and to sort of switch gears i just have to mention that it bothers me to no end that posters from not so well-known gyms think they can just say whatever they want about a team because they're from a "bigger" or more well-known organization. like these gyms are evil corporate giants. get over yourselves because you will be the first ones to get offended if anyone talked about your team the way some of you talk about these "bigger" teams.

Agree 100%!!!

well, thanks to the idiots that turned this post into exactly what i what i dreaded. I've thru this post hoping to find some constructive, positive, conversation starting comments about Large senior 5....MY BAD!!!! it's turned into an insulting, moranic 'debate' over who is better, f5 or tsunami....come on people!!!!! it is older than old, and more annoyning than a cold floor on a winter day!!! Get over yourselves and put your passion behind something more positive!!! Add this whole conversation to the 'pet peeve' of cheer list PLEASE~~~

world cup performed BEFORE cea, so are you trying to say that the judges knew cea was going to fall so the purposefully put them down in dance and tumble.. thats pretty pathetic tbh, if you cant trust the worlds judges and their decisions, what judges can you trust?

it was obvious that the judges were favoring cea. cea dropped a stunt on day 2 so in order for stars to have a lower score they scored stars 7's in the tumbling day 2 and 7's and 8's in the dance...their two strongest points in the routine. i do not think that is a quincidence because i am pretty sure that everybody could agree that stars do not tumble in the 7 range..it is clearly politics that is all. and stars hit their routine not just day 1 and day 2 perfect, but also the third time in the exhibition. sr elite had mistakes 2 of those 3 times on the mat...IMO a world champion should hit their routine perfect when it counts or else why should they be called a world champion over another team that does?

Back