All-Star New Uniforms At Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Top Gun Semi Uniform- I wore it. It was extremely comfortable and I felt good in it. It fit very well and I didn't have to worry about any malfunctions. I absolutely loved it and couldn't have asked for a more perfect uniform for the team. It really fit our personality as a team and we all felt good walking out on the floor with it on. I actually never wanted to take it off...LOL :) Cory did a great job designing the uniform

I'm not going to give my opinion on the TG uni as a whole, but what I will ask is this...have yall BEEN to south Florida??? It's hot as the hubs of Hades down there.

I wouldn't want to have to wear clothes, period, let alone a uni that touches anywhere near my neck or my underarm! And then you have to werrrkkk! on top of wearing all that sweaty, itchy material? Heat. Stroke. I get the unis. It's for health reasons.

I don't think @kristenthegreat was talking about the judges perspective. We all know how amazing TG is. She was strictly speaking on the uniform and the audience reaction. I agree with others...just because they live in Miami, is not a good enough excuse. Sorry

No, but she did say she hadn't heard how they did on day 1, so I was filling her in.

I'm not going to give my opinion on the TG uni as a whole, but what I will ask is this...have yall BEEN to south Florida??? It's hot as the hubs of Hades down there.

I wouldn't want to have to wear clothes, period, let alone a uni that touches anywhere near my neck or my underarm! And then you have to werrrkkk! on top of wearing all that sweaty, itchy material? Heat. Stroke. I get the unis. It's for health reasons.

Being in TG's gym is like being in a sauna lol

Have to say that as much as I liked the new ACE white uni's, I've always loved the clean lines of the black, read & yellow. Topped with that big yellow bow, it's a look I will always think looks clean and classy on the floor. Maybe I prefer the more traditional style of uniform, but I liked the old one better.

Fame Celebrites Boy Uniform
search.php

did GA got new unis? i saw some post on twitter saying that he wants to see their NEW unis? can someone clarify this please? :D

Back