All-Star Not So Fierce Photos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

1cccb1b2.jpg

BAHAHAHA! I remember spotting at WCA one year in Nashville and a girl did a layout across the front and I just saw this arch of something following her pass...LOL!

Ewwww...maybe it's just a little sweat?

probably not. it's actually pretty common. at one point most of my team "pee'd a little" during their pass. I don't think it was ever streaming like this, but definitely not that uncommon.

I always wondered why though? because you're defying physics? do you lose your inability to control those muscles to hold your pee when you're forcing your other muscles to flip? I am legitimately curious.

and that's the second instance of me being a science nerd on the board today.. :wasntme:

it could be barf, or snot, or spit too. you never know. either way, it's some normal bodily function that everyone does and that some unlucky girl got caught on camera.

probably not. it's actually pretty common. at one point most of my team "pee'd a little" during their pass. I don't think it was ever streaming like this, but definitely not that uncommon.

I always wondered why though? because you're defying physics? do you lose your inability to control those muscles to hold your pee when you're forcing your other muscles to flip? I am legitimately curious.

and that's the second instance of me being a science nerd on the board today.. :wasntme:
its totally completely normal. everybody does it.
usually it happens when you land really hard, and you just can't control it.

And no one understood why I demanded to go to the bathroom at least 3 times in warm ups. I was pissed when warm ups didnt have a bathroom right before we went on the floor. and this is why..
I'm the same way I always have to go to the bathroom more than once during warmups....

One time my flyer landed her tumbling pass and peed her pants in practice. She just stood on the mat for a second with her jaw practically on the floor and then sprinted to the bathroom, so not much at all got on the mat. Good thing she coincidentally brought extra shorts that day...

Back