All-Star Not So Fierce Photos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It would just be absorbed. Try putting a pair of spanks under the sink faucet (stronger stream of water than pee) and see what the water does....I'll save you the trouble, it gets absorbed and drips out.
haha not exactly true... at GLCC nationals in detroit i was in the back for tumbling and definitely saw an arc from one of my teammates.. everyone saw it actually

Me, getting trampled at Return To Atlantis in 2010, favorite picture ever.
6jhv2x.jpg

And no one understood why I demanded to go to the bathroom at least 3 times in warm ups. I was pissed when warm ups didnt have a bathroom right before we went on the floor. and this is why..
I so agree! At UCA High School nationals this year I had to pee soo bad in warm ups and we had prelims in the Varsity Area, which basically is a big white tent that looks like Jostens in the inside--not sure if they had that at all star nationals. So anyway, the nearest bathroom was in the milk house and it was super busy. I was terrified that I was gonna pee my pants on the floor lol.

Moral of the story, it should be a rule that all warm up areas need to have a bathroom right by them.

Brii B that is such a confusing picture :confused:
Lol I know! To sum things up, I was tumbling in between to people and they went one count early so when I was mid backhandspring the girl that's falling over me tucked and knocked me out and then she tripped over me (._.)

Back