All-Star Not So Fierce Photos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

n1cev6.png

She fell.. Tried to get up but her ponytail was stuck under the other groups feet.

That is horrible that happened at a competition. The same thing happened at my gym during practice. I was the one stepping on the hair and the girl got up so quick it ripped some hair out. I felt sooo horrible. But afterwards we all thought it was funny :)

I thought that it was common knowledge that girls often pee when they land really hard or do whips. I know a lot of girls that pee a little every time they do bounding passes and from the looks of it she's in the middle of a whip. Im actually pretty sure that I know who this is haha. I would totally sacrifice a little pee to be able to do her pass haha. .....Shes definitely giving you the TEA.

It's not real. Years ago that same exact "pee arc" was photoshopped into a gymnast vaulting.
Yeah i was wondering how there was a perfect arch of pee coming out from spankies and underwear and what not? Surely if anything it would dribble from the sides?

Yeah i was wondering how there was a perfect arch of pee coming out from spankies and underwear and what not? Surely if anything it would dribble from the sides?

It would just be absorbed. Try putting a pair of spanks under the sink faucet (stronger stream of water than pee) and see what the water does....I'll save you the trouble, it gets absorbed and drips out.

Outside of the physics of it all (pretty sure thats not a forwrd pass, and if shes mid-whip how would the stream get in front of her? Whoever photoshopped it didnt pass pysics class) I didn't believe it was a real picture if only because who would be the photographer to get THAT shot, that crisp in a pass moving that fast? I know there are good cameras out there, but if this was actually a real picture than I want the photographer to pick my next set of lottery numbers.

Back