All-Star Not So Fierce Photos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

308zcat.jpg

After our pyramid hit day 2 at NCA. I was a little excited.

Akward...I tougt you are a F5 alumni....

Surely a routine would be stopped cause of this. I understand that we only compete for 2 half minutes but next to your back your eyes are probably one of the most important boy parts we have :/

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I don't think it was. A similar incidence happened at a Canadian competition last year I wanna say? Same type of thing. Blood gushing down the eye. Routine wasn't stopped!

I don't think it was. A similar incidence happened at a Canadian competition last year I wanna say? Same type of thing. Blood gushing down the eye. Routine wasn't stopped!

If it was me I'd have to walk off the floor but I have visual problems. I love our sport but when blood is drawn and it can be seen it should be stopped due to ohs of the athletes

If it was me I'd have to walk off the floor but I have visual problems. I love our sport but when blood is drawn and it can be seen it should be stopped due to ohs of the athletes

The adrenaline really gets you. I've competed a routine with a partially ripped hamstring. While sitting calmly on your phone thinging out it, yea you'd totally leave the floor. But in the moment, that completely changes!

The adrenaline really gets you. I've competed a routine with a partially ripped hamstring. While sitting calmly on your phone thinging out it, yea you'd totally leave the floor. But in the moment, that completely changes!

Regardless of adrenaline and all that routines should be stopped once athletes draw blood. And I don't think my mind would change in the heat of the moment, sweat running into my eyes hurts and sweat and tears are practical the same thing! so blood would definitely hurt. And I wouldn't want my flyer or base wearing my blood and possibly getting any bacterial or viral infections or disease I may have (which I don't) and in my defense I have performed with a spazzing or locked knee before so I know what its like to perform when something goes wrong

Regardless of adrenaline and all that routines should be stopped once athletes draw blood. And I don't think my mind would change in the heat of the moment, sweat running into my eyes hurts and sweat and tears are practical the same thing! so blood would definitely hurt. And I wouldn't want my flyer or base wearing my blood and possibly getting any bacterial or viral infections or disease I may have (which I don't) and in my defense I have performed with a spazzing or locked knee before so I know what its like to perform when something goes wrong

I agree that the music should be stopped if someone sees an apparent injury. However, I guess some athletes are willing to push through the injury for the team. Also, I know that many athletes are worried that if they step off, that will ruin things for their team/major deductions. Whether the athlete had prior knowledge about the rules or not. Its a heat of the moment worry.

Most the time if the routine is stopped for injury reasons the squad gets to re perform. They'll do it full out from the start but only start being scored from the point where the music stopped. Deductions and possible disqualification happen if its stopped due to uniform reasons

Cp wouldn´t stop because of injury (if the music is not stopped) but i think she would vomit on the floor if someone else would be bleeding. She just can´t see blood, and she is in no way sensitive about things. I had an injury on a trip to the beach one day and the first aid guy had to take care of her while first while i was pressing my hand on the wound because she almost passed out.

Back