All-Star Not So Fierce Photos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have seen just about everything. Girls break bones, role ankles, collapsed, completely black out, vomit on the floor but I've never seen blood and now I've said it, it'll happen but I would probably pass out if I saw blood that wasn't mine. For a cheerleader I'm a bit of a woose XD

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Most the time if the routine is stopped for injury reasons the squad gets to re perform. They'll do it full out from the start but only start being scored from the point where the music stopped. Deductions and possible disqualification happen if its stopped due to uniform reasons

This. This right here. This is how you go again. A team at NCA had an injury and the routine was stopped and when they went again, they didn't have the girl who was injured so the stunts she was in didn't go. Alright, totally understandable. What is not understandable is that the REST of the team marked through all their tumbling, didn't stunt, and half didn't jump. That's not okay. They saved all their energy to finish their pyramid and dance. Made me so angry.

This. This right here. This is how you go again. A team at NCA had an injury and the routine was stopped and when they went again, they didn't have the girl who was injured so the stunts she was in didn't go. Alright, totally understandable. What is not understandable is that the REST of the team marked through all their tumbling, didn't stunt, and half didn't jump. That's not okay. They saved all their energy to finish their pyramid and dance. Made me so angry.

We had a squad here who marked the first part of their routine when re-doing it but they weren't up against anyone so the judges allowed it.

That's really unfair on you guys and hopefully got deducted for it. Totally not fair on the rest of you!

I think they should just toss the first score if a routine is interrupted and completely re score.

It's not like someone would fake an ACL tear or gouge their own eye out to get to go again.

Yeah but if they drop stunts before the music stopped the first time, with re scoring, it means giving them an unfair advantage as they may hit all stunts perfectly the next time

but if they mark it through the second time around that gives them an unfair advantage as they have full energy to do whatever's left while other teams have fatigue.

but if they mark it through the second time around that gives them an unfair advantage as they have full energy to do whatever's left while other teams have fatigue.

When you re do a routine due to injury reason you have to go full out from the start you're only scored from when the music was stopped. I live in Perth in Western Australia! It was a level 4/5 squad with no one else in their devision that's the only reason why they where able to mark it. They won by default anyway

When you re do a routine due to injury reason you have to go full out from the start you're only scored from when the music was stopped. I live in Perth in Western Australia! It was a level 4/5 squad with no one else in their devision that's the only reason why they where able to mark it. They won by default anyway

The team I saw do this was definitely competing against other teams. They were a small coed team at NCA.

Going through pictures on my computer and came across this gem from football season....
I guess he really got into Jump Around?
9h6rk7.png

I don't think it was. A similar incidence happened at a Canadian competition last year I wanna say? Same type of thing. Blood gushing down the eye. Routine wasn't stopped!

I believe it wasn't stopped because all we had left was our pyramid and dance, and really, had she not done the dance our score wasn't going to be effected. She got the injury backspotting a basket in our 2nd basket section, and all she had to do was mid base in a pyramid, which she somehow did with that injury. I think if the injury came earlier in the routine it would have been stopped, but at that point, if the athlete is going to keep going, why stop the routine? Granted, I can understand the safety issue being even more severe considering we're level 6 (if you're talking the incident I think you are)

Back