All-Star Not So Fierce Photos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I coach at the high school I graduated from and when it would rain or snow, we would always be put in the lobby for practices. We needed to work on our pregame for Friday night and we only had that practice to clean up the pyramid that the girls would be doing for the weekend. Of course, this was the one time my base flyers listened to me when I said extend your arms. Didn't account for the long legs of my top girl.
10zdc2a.jpg

I coach at the high school I graduated from and when it would rain or snow, we would always be put in the lobby for practices. We needed to work on our pregame for Friday night and we only had that practice to clean up the pyramid that the girls would be doing for the weekend. Of course, this was the one time my base flyers listened to me when I said extend your arms. Didn't account for the long legs of my top girl.
10zdc2a.jpg

We had a pyramid doing the same kick and we were practicing it and I was the top flyer doing the kick. I was so grateful we had a practice space with a super high ceiling. Although that picture was perfect timing.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

yesterday at our regionals during the elite stunts we had a pretty nice grip after the high to high tictoc...i gotta say though, it did not fall, just slightly bobble (although i still wonder how this did not fall lol)

RM__8435_zps256a71f3.jpg
Must have been a great save! Looking back at pictures I've taken and seen how the flyer's foot was or how out of whack the stunt was, sometimes amazing how they stay up. Good job!

Back