All-Star Not So Fierce Photos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

994313_696264957055869_1502203674_n.jpg

This was when I was working double-toe back handsprings... I eventually gave up lol

yesterday at our regionals during the elite stunts we had a pretty nice grip after the high to high tictoc...i gotta say though, it did not fall, just slightly bobble (although i still wonder how this did not fall lol)

RM__8435_zps256a71f3.jpg

It was a great safe. I saw it from the side, didn´t realise how akward her foot really was.

I coach at the high school I graduated from and when it would rain or snow, we would always be put in the lobby for practices. We needed to work on our pregame for Friday night and we only had that practice to clean up the pyramid that the girls would be doing for the weekend. Of course, this was the one time my base flyers listened to me when I said extend your arms. Didn't account for the long legs of my top girl.

It's okay, I was stunting in the convention center with some guys at the Spirit Sports Palm Springs competition & my head went through the ceiling.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I am SOOOOOO glad that GK Elite doesnt have zippers in their garments!
Does it take a magical dance, blood of a virgin and someone's first born to get a GK rep to return calls/emails? ;-| Both our owner who has a GK account for gymnastics and I have tried to reach our regional rep with no luck.

Does it take a magical dance, blood of a virgin and someone's first born to get a GK rep to return calls/emails? ;-| Both our owner who has a GK account for gymnastics and I have tried to reach our regional rep with no luck.
@Rudags can hopefully help you get in touch with the right person!

ETA I'm on my phone and have no idea if that tag worked or not.
The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I coach at the high school I graduated from and when it would rain or snow, we would always be put in the lobby for practices. We needed to work on our pregame for Friday night and we only had that practice to clean up the pyramid that the girls would be doing for the weekend. Of course, this was the one time my base flyers listened to me when I said extend your arms. Didn't account for the long legs of my top girl.
10zdc2a.jpg
We have really tall ceilings so not usually an issue for us, but we did send a basket through a ceiling tile once. It was out of place for months until the school decided to fix it!

@AngelsMum24 - Let me know what area you are from and I will see if I can find out about any issues. Feel free to PM me.

Sorry. Blonde Moment. (yes.. I am not blonde..and yes, barely have hair). I didnt realize who this was. LOL! I will shoot you a call.

Back