All-Star Olympic Trials - Gymnastics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 17, 2010
Men: Thursday 5:30p.m.-8:30p.m., Saturday 4p.m.-6p.m.
Women: Friday 9p.m.-11p.m., Sunday 9p.m.-11p.m.

They already started podium training:

NBC will have the television broadcasts of the gymnastics trials (coverage of the women's competitions on June 29 and July 1 will be tape delayed in the Pacific and Mountain time zones but available live nationwide online at Live streaming will be available NBCOlympics.com).
Thursday, June 28
5:30 - 8:00 p.m. - NBC Sports Network (Formally Versus)
Men's Competition Day 1

Friday, June 29
9:00 - 11:00 p.m. - NBC
Women's Competition Day 1 - Live Streaming

Saturday, June 30
4:00 - 6:00 p.m. - NBC
Men's Competition Final Day - Live Streaming

Sunday, July 1
Women's Competition Final Day - Live Streaming

yes, she better be pulling something amazing for her dismount I was definitely disapointed with her performance at Visa Championships!

NBC will have the television broadcasts of the gymnastics trials (coverage of the women's competitions on June 29 and July 1 will be tape delayed in the Pacific and Mountain time zones but available live nationwide online at Live streaming will be available NBCOlympics.com).
Thursday, June 28
5:30 - 8:00 p.m. - NBC Sports Network (Formally Versus)
Men's Competition Day 1
Friday, June 29
Women's Competition Day 1 - Live Streaming
Saturday, June 30
4:00 - 6:00 p.m. - NBC
Men's Competition Final Day - Live Streaming
Sunday, July 1
Women's Competition Final Day - Live Streaming
Thank you for posting the schedule with the live stream links - I knew it was coming up and I most definitely did not want to miss it.

The live stream isn't available outside of the US. Fabulous. Thanks USA Gymnastics :banghead:

On another note, I saw this video the other day and found it funny, so I thought I'd share it with you guys :)

i use this thingk called hotspot shield u download it free.... changes my ip to an american one so i can happily watch all my shows from the network websites etc

i use this thingk called hotspot shield u download it free.... changes my ip to an american one so i can happily watch all my shows from the network websites etc
Oh thanks, I might try that :) The time the live stream is on over here is 2AM-4AM though so I don't know if I'll stay up and watch it or not... :confused:

Thanks. I've set my DVR to record "gymnastics" like 10 different times... at all hours of the day/night/morning. I

Back