All-Star Olympic Trials - Gymnastics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I already thought the way they'd decked out the airport and the Olympic "check-in" sections there in pink was bad... this is just an overload. I think a poor colour choice for their Olympic decorations.

I already thought the way they'd decked out the airport and the Olympic "check-in" sections there in pink was bad... this is just an overload. I think a poor colour choice for their Olympic decorations.
Especially because not only is pink not in the flag, but it's not necessarily gender-neutral. Why not PURPLE?!

bc purple is equally awful for an arena
Stop killing my dream. I also don't mean lilac, I was thinking a deep blue-purple.. :p Personally, I like blue. I liked the Beijing reddish and other colors. Quite frankly, I think there are very few colors that are meant to work in high doses WITHOUT large amounts of other colors coming through..

This Olympics is shaping up to be a real-life Hunger Games. Including the tacky outfits worn by tributes- I mean Olympians. And America is District 12. Potentially Spain's outfits gets them to be that District that wore Cow Costumes..can't remember which one..

Although that makes me wonder who's Finnick, seeing as Gabby Douglas is CLEARLY Rue.

Stop killing my dream. I also don't mean lilac, I was thinking a deep blue-purple.. :p Personally, I like blue. I liked the Beijing reddish and other colors. Quite frankly, I think there are very few colors that are meant to work in high doses WITHOUT large amounts of other colors coming through..

This Olympics is shaping up to be a real-life Hunger Games. Including the tacky outfits worn by tributes- I mean Olympians. And America is District 12. Potentially Spain's outfits gets them to be that District that wore Cow Costumes..can't remember which one..

Although that makes me wonder who's Finnick, seeing as Gabby Douglas is CLEARLY Rue.
But we've already overthrown the British once...

527056_10150935782332257_358143770_n.jpg
what is this??:confused:

and anyone have a video when they picked who is going to olypmics at trials? I really want to see it.
Is this being sponsored by Platex?

Back