OT Prayers For Alabama & Tornado Victims

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

cheerislove8

Best Overall Female Poster On Every Thread :)
Feb 27, 2010
Alabama has been hit extremely hard by tornados today. @ACEDAD has been tweeting and it's devastating. He retweeted some pictures as well (if you want to see his twitter is @billpresson)

Sending my thoughts and prayers to everyone that has been affected by this.

(not saying this in a selfish type of way) Hopefully this hasn't effected the kids trying to get to Worlds. This is awful timing for them (just like the volcano last year for the European teams.)

This is just awful! I know tons of people who go to The University of Alabama cause I almost went there, and the pictures and statuses they've been posting on facebook are heartbreaking. I'm definitely sending out lots of prayers to everyone in the south & east who are being affected by this!

<3 Hope everyone is alright! Good luck ACE and other AL programs, I hope they all make it safe to worlds!

The storm is headed directly for UGA. And my really good friend Philip goes there. I'm terrified right now.

Also, extremely close to WILL-

Hey y'all,

I would like to thank you for all your thoughts and prayers. I know I don't really post on here that much, but it means a lot. The tornado went through my complex but luckily there was minimal damage, one street over cannot say the same. My mom flew in from Texas after a frantic phone call that had me screaming and running to the bathroom. I have helped people for the past few days pick up pieces of their lives. It has been emotional to see a place you call home and places you go on a daily basis completely leveled. The one thing this has made me realize is how lucky most of us have it because all along I have been told "God bless me" when they have nothing left. They are just happy to have made it through and that people are pulling together to help. I am so sore and burnt, but I have never felt better. This morning I met a family at my hotel (we have lost power and my mom needed a place to stay) who lost their dog in the storm and the lady cried telling my mom she would give her the last bit of money in her account if she just found her dog. She has two sons and this dog is their best friend so I have taken it upon myself to find this dog for them. I know what an animal can mean to you and I just want their furry little friend reunited with them. I uploaded the picture to a facebook group and got a response, she was not 100% sure but remembers a boxer fitting the description at an animal shelter so close to the destruction. Please pray that this is her, because that would make this family who lost everything's day. Tomorrow is another day of clean up and rebuilding after I get off work. Keep tuscaloosa, the UA family and all the families around here in your prayers.

Thank you all,

Brendon D.
Bama Class of '12

Back