OT Pretty Little Liars Ii

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Bumping this back up!
So.....IS IAN ALIVE? Last night reminded me how much I love PLL!

I don't think it's Ian. I think A is posing as him and planted Melissas phone in the couch and texted it when they knew Spencer was right there.

Why does everyone think they are crazy and need help and have to go to a counselor? And now they can't even see each other. They're best friends....What the heck!?

I'm in love with this show I watched it 1.5 times lol. But, it's recorded I'm gonna watch it like everyday until the next episode :enjoyshow:

I thought it was terrible that everyone thought they were lying! It was so frustrating to see everyone assume they were!

The end of the episode was super creepy, as usual haha! But I LOVED it. Coincidently, I was reading A Bend In The Road by Nicholas Sparks after it and it was like two really eerie and suspenseful things right after each other. All I could think was how A was probably spying on me while I was laying in bed. :p

I don't like that the parents are thinking their daughters are going mentally insane!!! BELIEVE THEM! ahhhh this show kills me I LOVE IT :)

THIS IS MY FAVORITE SHOW!
i am very suspicious of melissa, i think she has something to do with it. (possibly being A??)
i've also heard a few good theories that Spencer killed Ally...who knows, though!
this show keeps me on the edge of my seat every week!

I am up to book 5, and I did find out who A is (I won't say, don't worry) but I watched the show and it's so different then the books. Though, I think A will be the same, but I can barely follow what's going on in the show because the book is soooo much better. So if you ever get the chance, read the books!

ahh im obsessed with pretty little liars <3
i also think there are 2 A's.
And i think Melissa may "left" her phone in the couch on purpose..she sure does lose her phone a lot..

it's definitely different than the books, but has some similarities! i love the books and the show i'm dying to know if A will be the same person from the book!!! in a way, i really want it to...but i kind of want to be surprised lol.

anyway, i saw that there are FOUR more books to the pretty little liars series coming out, and i'm so excited to read them!!!

if you all haven't read The Lying Game yet (they're also making a show about this) you should go read it, i'm obsessed with it! the second one comes out in August or something!

I don't think it's the same A..I've read the books and stuff is diferent. Plus, if they were going by the boooks they would have gotten here already? If that makes sense?
And to whoever said they think A planted the texts to Melissa that Spencer read- How would A know the babies name?

Back