OT Pretty Little Liars Ii

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
see i didnt like pll. i mean if were watching it at a friends house, yeah i guess ill watch it. but i really never "got into" the show. the first time i watched it...they freakiest thing happen to me! the cops came to my house looking for some dude that is in like Arkansas? then the ambulance was across the street like 6 times throughout the night, a number kept calling my phone saying "i see you sleeping" and that was like a year ago. and i refuse to watch that episode. i actually found it interesting but not enough for me to watch it on a weekly basis!

OHH! can some PLEASE PLEASE tell me what has gone on ever since like midway season last season...please:D all my friends talk about and id like to know....i know the main charcters and stuff!!

I don't think it's the same A..I've read the books and stuff is diferent. Plus, if they were going by the boooks they would have gotten here already? If that makes sense?
And to whoever said they think A planted the texts to Melissa that Spencer read- How would A know the babies name?

A knows everything! :)

I don't think it's the same A..I've read the books and stuff is diferent. Plus, if they were going by the boooks they would have gotten here already? If that makes sense?
And to whoever said they think A planted the texts to Melissa that Spencer read- How would A know the babies name?

i think A knew what the baby's name was because right before the text came through one of the girls asked spencer what the name was. spencer said, "taylor" and then she got the text. i think A was watching them and sent the text one he/she heard spencer say the name.

just a guess though! ahhh, i love this show!

I want to slap all of their parents! Like can they at least try to pretend they believe them?

I am up to book 5, and I did find out who A is (I won't say, don't worry) but I watched the show and it's so different then the books. Though, I think A will be the same, but I can barely follow what's going on in the show because the book is soooo much better. So if you ever get the chance, read the books!

no you didn't ;)
I finished the series about a month ago. they're SO different than that show. so much better, and I HIGHLY recommend them for all of you.

no you didn't ;)
I finished the series about a month ago. they're SO different than that show. so much better, and I HIGHLY recommend them for all of you.

i really want to read the books, now that i know the show was based off books. how many are there in the series?

Back