All-Star Punishments/sanctions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

45728381.jpg
Omg I just got it..blonde moment

Did you guys miss the post where the action was explained along with the consequence?

A kid competed 4 times with the blessing of Cheersport. She was on 2 youth team and 2 junior teams. Was it wrong yes. Should Cheersport have allowed it? No Should we have done it? No Did it have anything to do with Senior teams or winning bids. No The issue was voted on and a punishment handed down that she has fulfilled.

Nothing being swept under the rug...there it is.

Did you guys miss the post where the action was explained along with the consequence?

A kid competed 4 times with the blessing of Cheersport. She was on 2 youth team and 2 junior teams. Was it wrong yes. Should Cheersport have allowed it? No Should we have done it? No Did it have anything to do with Senior teams or winning bids. No The issue was voted on and a punishment handed down that she has fulfilled.

And this was done to the team we competed against? The one I was referring to?

So this just came to me.... what about the kids from
All-Star Revolution Justice and
Cheer Athletics WonderKatz whom did not get National Championship titles or their jackets because of this illegal athlete, while the team that broke the rules got to take home those titles and jackets. What a horrible situation! How would you feel if your child was on one of those teams?? Consequence fit the crime now????

Who cares? Really. This is all rediculous and bringing CSP's personal life into this was completely irrelevant to the whole situation and just WRONG. Think about this: would this entire thread be such a huge problem if it wasn't a big name gym? Would anyone even care if it was craptastic allstars? Absolutely not.

Who cares? Really. This is all rediculous and bringing CSP's personal life into this was completely irrelevant to the whole situation and just WRONG. Think about this: would this entire thread be such a huge problem if it wasn't a big name gym? Would anyone even care if it was craptastic allstars? Absolutely not.
If Craptastic Allstars cheated you out of a Cheersport Jacket you might would be singing a different tune!!! The personal attack is wrong, but it is sad our industry doesn't take cheating a lot more serious!

So why, since this happened at CheerSport, MANY months ago....long before Worlds, is it coming out now? Why? Just spit it out because honestly, CEA, Cheersport, and the rest of the people who are inviting themselves into this mess, look ridiculous, making jokes to try to pretend none of this is happening. I'm a little taken back that some of CEA think this is no big deal.

While I understand your sentiment about my craptastic allstars :cool: , that is exactly the point. The teams/programs that are not fan favorites, not considered strong in the industry, not high profile, don't bring a lot of $$$ to the table - if this was them, there is no doubt in the minds of most of what would of happened. They never would of been allowed to break the crossover rule. Period. And in the majority of cases would not of even thought twice about trying to circumvent it, no matter the reasoning.

If they did everybody would be slamming them unmercifuly as they did the gym from Mebane NC I posted about a few pages back. No one cared about that poor gyms feelings, parents feelings, coach's feelings. There was no crew to defend them and when the owners did try to defend themselves they were shouted down that much more. They were wrong and they were handed the death penalty by that EP. They intentionally broke the rules and their justification that other gyms were doing it too - while true at that time, was not justification. It was the whole "yes he may of started the fight but you were the one I saw throwing the punch so you get suspended routine."

Bottom line is USASF wants the EP's to be the enforcer. EP's want the USASF to to be the enforcer. And they both put the gyms on the honor system that they won't do it then pray that they don't cheat or that no one calls them out if they do. But as been said in another thread with the advance of social media those days are pretty much gone.

As to the personal stuff - haven't read it and don't care to - and I am not a fan of CEA - or any program really but my own. Let's keep to the real issue of how we address this as an industry because this issue will come up again somewhere this year.

So why, since this happened at CheerSport, MANY months ago....long before Worlds, is it coming out now? Why? Just spit it out because honestly, CEA, Cheersport, and the rest of the people who are inviting themselves into this mess, look ridiculous, making jokes to try to pretend none of this is happening. I'm a little taken back that some of CEA think this is no big deal.

Though, as I stated before, the personal aspect of this has no place here, I think it is a large player in why this is just now coming out.

Back