All-Star Punishments/sanctions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

imrichhowboutu I'm glad you posted this thread. I believe that until legitimate consequences are laid out and enforced these issues will continue. I'd rather the rules be enforced on the harsher side, but be careful what you wish for. Often times rules like this can have unforeseen consequences but if it stops cheating, I'm all for it!

Agreed. I will
Be interested to see the way this affects the cheer world if and when this finally comes out. Gonna quickly find out who truly is for the betterment of the sport, and who is simply a fan for the betterment of their favorite team. People are all for enforcement of the rules. I just hope that remains if and when it's their favorite team in question.

Agreed. I will
Be interested to see the way this affects the cheer world if and when this finally comes out. Gonna quickly find out who truly is for the betterment of the sport, and who is simply a fan for the betterment of their favorite team. People are all for enforcement of the rules. I just hope that remains if and when it's their favorite team in question.

Thought provoking.

Eh, Ive sort of lost faith in disciplinary actions, at the end of the day if people go to enough lengths to cover up their cheating than chances are they can get away with it. Its something all to real to me that I stand against 100% but ultimately its left up to the companies and governing bodies to police and enforce.

Yeah, the USASF did such a good job about that during 2011 Worlds..:confused: Still never heard what became of that...

Back