All-Star Punishments/sanctions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is awkward because I know of a situation that is exactly what's being talked about in this thread but it's not what you guys are talking about so it's like I'm in a different loop of myself.

This is awkward because I know of a situation that is exactly what's being talked about in this thread but it's not what you guys are talking about so it's like I'm in a different loop of myself.
Do tell. We'll have tea and crumpets and share stories lol.

So since everyone seems to be in the "know" is it true that CEA had too many crossovers at Cheersport or something else with roster changes and is getting fined $1,000 and CEA is taking action towards the USASF? This also means SE's couldn't have received a bid at that event? This is what I've been hearing!?

They are one gym that has more talent leaking out of every corner..... people driving from hours away just to wear the X~man, why would they do anything to jeopardize their name or reputation??? Let's keep names out of this.....until it is a fact! If anyone knows the rules it should be them....they have been doing this over 15 years!

Rumor alert... Police are at a 'a gym' right now...anyone have any facts about this situation?

I hope the rumors that I have heard are not true. I will be very disappointed that I looked up to this person, who is suppose to be a role model in this industry.
This is not what Cheerleading is, or should be about.

Like I said I hope this is all just rumors.

I saw the unedited version and now as it stands. I feel like I'm in some cheer conspiracy coverup. "cheer-gate 2012"

No cheer gate. I wasn't a fan Because it was implying something without facts or basis. The wording of the comment wasn't edited, just the capitalization. If someone would like to ask a question about the rumors they've heard and discuss, that is fine. But passive aggressive comments just to say them are not good for this type of situation.

Oh my...just for clarification my rant/vent did not involve CEA...my gripes are mostly within the state of Florida lol
As I feel most peoples gripes are (as in- they are within the bounds of local competition/gyms- as that's mostly who you deal with!). It's not like Top Gun has to worthy about Cheer Athletics 'stealing' athletes at NCA lol Although I think I would find that a hilarious spoof: all the major coed teams circling one boys trying to 'sell' their coed team to him so he'll come to their gym..

No cheer gate. I wasn't a fan Because it was implying something without facts or basis. The wording of the comment wasn't edited, just the capitalization. If someone would like to ask a question about the rumors they've heard and discuss, that is fine. But passive aggressive comments just to say them are not good for this type of situation.

I was trying not to let the cat of the bag but help answer people's questions or wondering. However, a lot of the truth would only be able to be discussed in the 18 plus board so I'll just say if anyone has any questions PM me!

I was trying not to let the cat of the bag but help answer people's questions or wondering. However, a lot of the truth would only be able to be discussed in the 18 plus board so I'll just say if anyone has any questions PM me!

Being sly and saying a gym name non-directly still means you are saying it. Be careful how you word things.

Back