All-Star Punishments/sanctions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This thread gets locked in 3...2...1....
Why lock the thread....cheaters should be exposed. It is a shame with the level of athletes we have in the cheer world today anyone would feel the need to cheat!!! No exposing false claims ect, or stating rumors is wrong, but if someone is charged with cheating in this industry, they should be talked about! Because cheating is lying and stealing also!!! Even if it is stealing a title from someone who should of won it fair and square. I have no clue what this supposed secret is.... I am just one for playing by the rules!!

Why lock the thread....cheaters should be exposed. It is a shame with the level of athletes we have in the cheer world today anyone would feel the need to cheat!!! No exposing false claims ect, or stating rumors is wrong, but if someone is charged with cheating in this industry, they should be talked about! Because cheating is lying and stealing also!!! Even if it is stealing a title from someone who should of won it fair and square. I have no clue what this supposed secret is.... I am just one for playing by the rules!!
Agreed. I would assume if we're talking worlds it's a team cheating that's had success, because (let's face it) if they lost no one would care if they cheated. Cheaters should be outed, because those of us who follow the rules need to be respected for being ethical and if this is true fact and not someone making stuff up, then it should be public.

If you willingly cheat you run the risk of facing consequences, and some of those should be that you don't get to cover it up and whine when people call you out.

I think there are very few programs with the power to cover their own mess at this level so I'll be interested to hear the whole story......eventually.

So since everyone seems to be in the "know" is it true that CEA had too many crossovers at Cheersport or something else with roster changes and is getting fined $1,000 and CEA is taking action towards the USASF? This also means SE's couldn't have received a bid at that event? This is what I've been hearing!?

Yet again I've been transported back to high school. Rumours, gossip, rivalries, inferences… someone spill before I start sneaking schnapps from my parents' liquor cabinet and post selfies on instagram.
Because apparently I'm still in HIGH SCHOOL because my roommate decided to make passive-aggressive facebook posts, I will be rumor-girl this morning.

There is a RUMOR going around that a gym that went to Worlds got a bid with an overage athlete. Until that rumor is CONFIRMED and the gym is officially outed, however, I'm not naming names. I don't like to count my chickens before they're hatched (or some other similar yet appropriate metaphor, because I don't want this to be true, for the gym AND the athletes involved). If it's true, everyone will know. If it isn't, everyone will know. Period.

Because apparently I'm still in HIGH SCHOOL because my roommate decided to make passive-aggressive facebook posts, I will be rumor-girl this morning.

There is a RUMOR going around that a gym that went to Worlds got a bid with an overage athlete. Until that rumor is CONFIRMED and the gym is officially outed, however, I'm not naming names. I don't like to count my chickens before they're hatched (or some other similar yet appropriate metaphor, because I don't want this to be true, for the gym AND the athletes involved). If it's true, everyone will know. If it isn't, everyone will know. Period.
So your saying our RUMORS are similar?

So your saying our RUMORS are similar?
I have no idea. That was a rumor I had heard. I don't know anything more than the fact that there is that rumor, and that it IS a rumor as nothing has been confirmed.

And trust me, if any of the current rumors that are going around are true (from the silly to the serious), we'll know. You can't miss much in the cheer world.

So since everyone seems to be in the "know" is it true that CEA had too many crossovers at Cheersport or something else with roster changes and is getting fined $1,000 and CEA is taking action towards the USASF? This also means SE's couldn't have received a bid at that event? This is what I've been hearing!?
Seems pretty simple, anyone have pics of their teams?

Back