Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

NJ Coach

10's Across the Board....literally.
Staff member
Cheer Parent
FBOD:LLFB
Mar 23, 2010
Since we're in summer mode here on the board, I've been doing some reflecting. We successfully got through another Memorial Day weekend (RIP xboards). So far, we've been clear from our usual summer craziness (yay us!). We're coming up on the 2 year anniversary of Deedle/ZTA drama (wonder who she is now, wonder if it's who people think it is). Any other musings out there suitable for the summer board?

So weird, I vaguely remember Deedle when I was briefly on the old boards (was more of a lurker than anything and posted maybe a handful of times.)

The only reason I remember was because she posted that she had "just gone down to Louisville, talked to the UL coaches, and they said they loved her and that she'd already got a spot on Large Coed, but that she was being heavily recruited by UK at the same time."

I remember reading that and thinking "Yeah, and I'm Beyonce."

...Cheersport is on CBS sports right now And for the next 3 hours.

Just thought y'all might care....I personally have to get back to re watching Orange is the New Black

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I got a lot of bully ratings based on my suspicions and have posted about it several times. In fact I renamed my tag line under my avatar because of it....;)

Anywhoo, it has been a quiet off season so far. Now if it would only be warmer than Alaska where I live I may be able to enjoy the summer!

Back