All-Star Summer Musings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I remember that the ZTA/Deedle business was happening around the time I joined and I was reading it all thinking "what on earth have I gotten myself into?!?"
I'm always amazed by how much you know about teams, kids, industry etc especially being from overseas and only 18. I thought for sure with everything you know from social media you would know who ZTA is now since I don't think anyone is naieve (sp?) enough to believe she actually went away.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I got a lot of bully ratings based on my suspicions and have posted about it several times. In fact I renamed my tag line under my avatar because of it....;)

Anywhoo, it has been a quiet off season so far. Now if it would only be warmer than Alaska where I live I may be able to enjoy the summer!
I'm always amazed by how much you know about teams, kids, industry etc especially being from overseas and only 18. I thought for sure with everything you know from social media you would know who ZTA is now since I don't think anyone is naieve (sp?) enough to believe she actually went away.

Wait what?!?!! I thought it was someone very different... *scratches head* I am perplexed.

I think you're all 3 thinking someone different than we are thinking.

@SarahS dead. I'm dead now. That was gold.

I'm so excited about Friday. I'm annoyed I have to work and then travel home for my nieces birthday...so i can't sit around and binge watch like I wish

Since I watched season 1 - all episodes right in a row - how are they putting season 2 on - all episodes at once? Since it's only on Netflix

Back