All-Star Summer Musings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think you're all 3 thinking someone different than we are thinking.

@SarahS dead. I'm dead now. That was gold.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Yes, because I'm with @12stepCheermom - living in another country but only posting during eastern standard time... Posting pictures of "yourself" in other threads but cutting your head off the pic... Joining as soon as someone else left...

Maybe there are two catfishes?

Yes, because I'm with @12step - living in another country but only posting during eastern standard time... Posting pictures of "yourself" in other threads but cutting your head off the pic... Joining as soon as someone else left...

Maybe there are two catfishes?

I honestly think that person is who they say they are. They come on very strong and very stalkerish....but I don't think it's ZTA.

Now that other person....is a catfish. Some way. Some how. It's a catfish. An annoying catfish.

I honestly think that person is who they say they are. They come on very strong and very stalkerish....but I don't think it's ZTA.

Now that other person....is a catfish. Some way. Some how. It's a catfish. An annoying catfish.

Ehh probably... I still think it's very strange if you're not anonymous on the boards and your face is visible in your avatar, why would you then take time to crop your head off of pictures of yourself to post...? Sketch.

Ehh probably... I still think it's very strange if you're not anonymous on the boards and your face is visible in your avatar, why would you then take time to crop your head off of pictures of yourself to post...? Sketch.

Definitely sketch. But I don't think it's the quality work we expect from zta. More like Logan monty.

I'm always amazed by how much you know about teams, kids, industry etc especially being from overseas and only 18. I thought for sure with everything you know from social media you would know who ZTA is now since I don't think anyone is naieve (sp?) enough to believe she actually went away.

Fierceboard is kind of how I found out what Allstar cheerleading even was I guess. So FB was the first time I heard of whoa/zta and even now I still don't really know what it was.

And regards to the social media/athletes/teams sort of thing - I've "calmed" down a lot on that front too. I cannot remember exactly who but I think it was @quitthedrama who made me see that even though I was doing what I thought was innocent it was invasion of privacy and hearing her/his views from a parents perspective made see the issues so much clearer. I unfollowed a huge amount of the people I followed and have stopped.

And I don't want to jump to any conclusions but I think some of you are thinking it... I'm not a whoa/zta reprisal. Just a girl who got a lil carried away last year with following cheerleaders twitters and instagrams and has since made changes.

Oh and I cropped my face in the dresses pictures thread because I didn't like my hair (it looks like I have a turd on my head...) but I can post the full picture as "proof" if you would wish to see it.

I was thinking there was no way it had only been 2 years since the ZTA drama, but then I remember that wasn't the first time she had been exposed. AppleDrinkYum and Peanut anyone?

Maybe I've been here too long.
I think AppleDrinkYum/Deedle is like 4 years (give or take), Peanut wasn't long after that...maybe 3 years. ZTA was 2 years...That means Amanda has either taken a year off, or has gone unnoticed for 2.

Jeez people... I for the life of me cannot figure out how yall figure these things out. I definitely will never be working for the FB FBI. Should we expect the poster to go poof now? Or would that not happen until after a reveal? I'm just wondering if I need to call off work this week to watch the show. :eek:

Back