All-Star Summer Musings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Curiouser and curiouser. I am most impressed with myself (although that may not be a compliment) that I understand this entire thread.

The bottom line is whichever current board member is ZTAdeedleappledrink needs to find another hobby. She clearly sucks at this catfish thing or the FBI (fierceboard investigators) are the best fishermen in the history of the internet.

And after all that I take no one at face value until I can prove they exist.

With that said...how about a meet up?!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I'm new obviously. I'm curious as to what this about or who. Don't want a name lol but at least a little recap about what went down 2 years ago. Or is there an old thread(s) someone can point me to

For those of you who don't know:
Whoadeedle??? | Fierce Board - The Voice Of Cheer

And this might be a good read as well, it looks like page 36/37 might be a good place to start
Fake Social Networking Accounts | Fierce Board - The Voice Of Cheer

Happy reading!

Read the fake social network thread with the knowledge that ztaprincess (a VERY popular poster) was a fake all along. She is whoadeedle, appledrinkyum, peanut and now, oncecoolcoachnowmom. Makes you shake your head

@luv2cheer92 thanks for linking!

Here's part of @cinderella 's post from the whoadeedle thread:

THE WHOADEEDLE SAGA

Our story begins, I believe, during the ProX days (the original fierceboard). Back then the boards were much smaller and more intimate. Plus, cautionary Catfish and cyber bullying tales were not common knowledge. Because of this, many were much less hesitant to trust those they met on the internet.

A girl who went by the name of Amanda (fairly certain this is real name too?), posted on the boards under the aliases Whoadeedle and Appledrinkyum. Not a clue which came first. People on the boards became very close friends with Amanda, even having lengthy conversations on the phone with her.

Unfortunately, Amanda had a very troubled life--or so she claimed. She went to Louisville studying to become a nurse, came from a troubled home, had a boyfriend who was abusive (may have been engaged?), had multiple dead family members who died under tragic circumstances, and for one reason or another, was about to/had donated a kidney??

I have no idea how (maybe the cracks in her soap-opera-of-a-life started to show), but at some point her facade was revealed and sh!t hit the fan. People felt betrayed, insulted, confused, and, even terrified. Instead of behaving like an adult and apologizing/owning up to her wrongdoings, Whoadeedle disappeared out of thin air--just like that. One of luxuries only the internet can provide.

From what I understand, Whoadeedle resurfaced once or twice more over the next couple years and was, once again, outed. But, in much less dramatic/shocking ways.

Fast forward to June 2012. Around this time, Ztaprincess had become a fairly seasoned and fan-favorite poster on the boards. Her posts were always informative and she was an avid crusader for justice in the name of cheerleading. She frequented the "Fake Social Networking" thread outing fake profiles (oh, the irony). Overall, She did not reveal too much information about herself. Just tidbits here and there. So, while some of the veteran posters had realized Zta was, in actuality, Whoadeedle, most kept their mouths shut. Only replying sarcastically to Zta when she ever-so-innocently asked, "Who is this Whedoodle you speak of????"

Somehow, DJ (now banned and running the Cheerupdates twitter) caught wind of Zta's true identity and called her out--Intervention style. Demanding he see some identification as if he worked for Border Control or something. The audacity...Lord help us all.

Madness ensued and eventually an Admin confirmed that the IP addresses of the two posters did indeed match. Zta denied, denied, denied until she could deny no more and did what she does best-disappear.

Since Zta had managed to dupe a whole new generation of fierecboarders, this exposé was a whole production and rehashed throughout the summer time and time again. Posters were left incredulous; their beloved Zta was no more than an illusion. It was as if someone had ruined Santa for us.

This newest Whoadeedle development is a bit raw, but I'll take a stab at it. Amanda/Whoadeedle/Appledrinkyum/Ztaprincess is behind the twitters Nicolle_Says & FierceSport. This "Nicolle" girl claims to be filthy stinking rich and a World Cup Shooting Star. Isn't that every little girl's dream?

Now, I know what you're thinking, "Cinderella, how can you be so sure these twitters are THE Whoadeedle and not just some other impostor?" Good question! I have no idea. That is top secret, highly classified information. Only the CIA, FBI and a select few who just so happen to be the very-most-coolest-specialest-better -than-you-pretty-kicka$$-cheerleaders around are authorized to such information! (sarcasm fully intended).

And that's all, folks. Hope I helped shed some light on the subject, while not boring you completely to death with what just may be the world's longest post. :)

*Disclaimer--While I think I got my facts straight, it's entirely possible I made few mistakes. Please feel free to correct me! Also, I hope I didn't offend anyone who was directly involved in

It's all right here. The PM was just to confirm that we all think oncecoolcoachnowmom is zta/whoadeedle.
If she's not she's still a phony we don't trust. No one knows her IRL. Coaches know each other, somebody always knows somebody but no one knows her.
And she sounds like, to quote @HeresAThought , the Bela Karoyli of tumbling, so somebody would be able to vouch for her if that was the case. Awesome tumbling coaches just aren't that anonymous.

Still love @cinderella 's recap to this day!!!! bwahahahahaha

I will add whoa/apple/peanut/zta was always in top poster's list, top shimmy list's, etc under every single name she had. This is hard to do! Especially for a newbie........now, granted, we're A LOT more welcoming here now then we were even 4 years ago but still............it does make you go hmmmm

And every single one of us who lived through all those sign on's said repeatedly, she WILL be back. She can't help it. There's just something about all star cheer that she can't quit.........ever!!!

Back