OT Tattoos & piercings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
why dont you get it on your ankle or foot? it wont stretch out.

Idk because i reallly want it on my hip, and plus i can always cover it up with a shirt and pants, but with my foot its kinda hard because i like wearing sandals alot, but i've always wanted it on my hip! lol

I have doubles on my ears, and I am probably going to get a cartilage on one ear soon. I also really want my belly button done, but I'm going to wait until next year or the year after.

As for tattoos, I've been told I'll get kicked out of the house if I get one :rolleyes: The only one I would ever really want is this:
2exujkl.jpg

I've wanted it ever since I saw the picture!

Idk because i reallly want it on my hip, and plus i can always cover it up with a shirt and pants, but with my foot its kinda hard because i like wearing sandals alot, but i've always wanted it on my hip! lol
oh i see, dang :|

They say it was worth it but I highly doubt they will say that when they are older and get pregnant and those scars get nice a stretched.

Nah, the stretch marks will be more noticeable. Heaven forbid they have c-sections. At that point, though, does it really matter anymore?
I kinda want to laugh at all the little girls who have tats around their belly buttons because they don't realize that their pretty sun design, or whatever, is probably gonna end up looking like drippy yellow ice cream after they have babies.

Nah, the stretch marks will be more noticeable. Heaven forbid they have c-sections. At that point, though, does it really matter anymore?
I kinda want to laugh at all the little girls who have tats around their belly buttons because they don't realize that their pretty sun design, or whatever, is probably gonna end up looking like drippy yellow ice cream after they have babies.

Hahah my brother has 'TEXAS' in the shape of texas on his back sholder blade and my dad said whenever he gets older, its gunna look like Florida! haa i'll try and find a picture of it! :D *sorry if it's huge!
eppu8o.jpg

U.E. Cheer said:
Hahah my brother has 'TEXAS' in the shape of texas on his back sholder blade and my dad said whenever he gets older, its gunna look like Florida! haa i'll try and find a picture of it! :D *sorry if it's huge!

That's sick! Love it:)

So, my parents have said no to a tattoo but when I'm 18 I'm getting one anyways :p This is what it's going to look like.. I'm thinking of putting song lyrics in the heart but I kinda like it like this:
de6064bd.jpg

Back