OT Tattoos & piercings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Exactly! Then it wouldn't be a tramp stamp but it would still be on her back!

hm.. interesting idea... I'll have to think about it.. I'm not sure I want it to be too noticeable though and since I live in Florida I wear tank tops a lot.. But thanks for the suggestion!! :D

i've always been the type where if i'm gonna get a tattoo, it better really mean something to you. well, i think i've found my tattoo :) i dont know where i want to get it yet or which one. bu itst from the song swim by jacks mannequin. i am absolutely in love with jacks mannequin, and anytime life is getting the best of me, i listen to this song.
im real big on music, and jacks mannequin has my heart. i did a project on his music senior year, and realized just how good his lyrics are. for the first one its just the swim part, not his name lol

swim.jpg

or

swim2.jpg
I LOVE that song and have always wanted those exact lyrics somewhere on me!

another lip tattoo... this is a girl that just graduated from my high school and she got this for her 18th birthday... kinda dumb if you ask me but I am a fan of lip tattoos!
wm1ono.jpg

im sure its been mentioned, but where do ya'lll find your fonts/font ideas for tattoos? my orginal plan was to have the font in andrew mcmahon's handwriting, but i'm not sure if i want to stick with that.

I have doubles on my ears, and I am probably going to get a cartilage on one ear soon. I also really want my belly button done, but I'm going to wait until next year or the year after.

As for tattoos, I've been told I'll get kicked out of the house if I get one :rolleyes: The only one I would ever really want is this:
2exujkl.jpg

I've wanted it ever since I saw the picture!
OMG!!! THIS IS SOOO COOL AND I OFFICIALLY WANT IT!!!! :jawdrop:

im sure its been mentioned, but where do ya'lll find your fonts/font ideas for tattoos? my orginal plan was to have the font in andrew mcmahon's handwriting, but i'm not sure if i want to stick with that.

I actually went to the tattoo shop and had them show me all the fonts that they hand in their system and picked from there, but if not you could find any kind of font online that you like and print it off for them to see.

My sister, who has a belly button ring, is now considering taking hers out, for the simple reason that she 'doesn't have any pretty jewelry for it or she keeps losing them.' For her, novelty is kinda wearing out.

so due to the recent events in my life, i've decided to get my tattoo after all. i was very adamant and very passionate about it, and all this stuff going on with my health was kind of the deciding factor. The problem is, I need a little help lol There's a big section from the song swim by jack's mannequin that I love the most, but I know I need to narrow it down even further from that. It is posted below, and I just want to see what part everyone thinks I should go with, since I want the whole thing and that won't happen lol. oh, and for where i want to get it, i plan on getting it on my left side, since it was my left lung that the pulmonary embolism was in.
You gotta swim
Swim in the dark
There's no shame in drifting
Feel the tide shifting and wait for the spark
Yeah you've gotta swim
Don't let yourself sink
Just find the horizon
I promise you it's not as far as you think
The currents will drag us away from our love
Just keep your head aboove
Swim

so due to the recent events in my life, i've decided to get my tattoo after all. i was very adamant and very passionate about it, and all this stuff going on with my health was kind of the deciding factor. The problem is, I need a little help lol There's a big section from the song swim by jack's mannequin that I love the most, but I know I need to narrow it down even further from that. It is posted below, and I just want to see what part everyone thinks I should go with, since I want the whole thing and that won't happen lol. oh, and for where i want to get it, i plan on getting it on my left side, since it was my left lung that the pulmonary embolism was in.
You gotta swim
Swim in the dark
There's no shame in drifting
Feel the tide shifting and wait for the spark
Yeah you've gotta swim
Don't let yourself sink
Just find the horizon
I promise you it's not as far as you think
The currents will drag us away from our love
Just keep your head aboove
Swim
The bolded part is what I PERSONALLY think you should do :)

Back