OT Tattoos & piercings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I will post one when I get home (I'm on vacation right now). I want to add a star of david around it, I just have to figure out what it's going to look like. You totally should get something, even though technically it's desecration of the body...oh well, mazel tov to being a reform jew! :)

Jewish cheerleaders UNITE!

this is the belly ring i just ordered and I'm obsessed...
images

heres what it looks like in (not me)

images

i just got my tragus in one ear and anti tragus in the other! in addition to belly button and nose, i love them

So Ive been wanting to get a tattoo since last summer but I havent yet since Im afraid Im going to to regret it. Has anyone got one and then regretted it? I dont regret the reasoning behind it and I doubt I ever will.
I love my tattoos. They have meaning and are very simple and easily hidden. However, I would probably remove one of the two if it weren't incredibly painful.

My mom, my sister, and I are getting matching tattoos on our ribs (below our heart) that says "Go with your heart". My mom has told me that phrase since I was little and it has gotten me through some really tough times. I'm afraid of needles but this is worth it to me!!!

I got my belly button pierced today! ahh it was so exciting! The only other piercing i had was the 2 classic holes in my earlobes

I don't know if any of you have ever read perks of being a wallflower, but it's one of my all time favorite books. and I am in LOVE with this design. It's just a link to my pinterest

Livin Young Wild and Free / Tattoo? "And in that moment I swear we were infinite." - Perks of Being a Wallflower

i have a tattoo that says i feel infinite. i dont have a picture of it but I love it and have never once regretted it. i also love when strangers see it and tell me how much they loved the book too!

icecheer1395 it will be a lot more then $20 per piercring. I got my nose done and it was $60. Cartialages were about the same price with the earing, so I would say it will be at least $100.

Back