All-Star Uca Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Because I was interested in it: the scores of Large Senior 5 without deductions, just 25% raw score day 1 and 75% raw score day 2:

SE & Orange with a 97.275
F5 & Shooting Stars with a 96.475

Most people who knows Pebbles, will know I am so bias when it comes to WC and even CJA...Matter of fact, I am like a close family member, I might talk badly about them, but I will hurt and cuss someone else for talking about my NJ teams... I cannot keep this in any longer... I am not feeling this SS Gaga routine and I actually, stop watching it already...I wish SS well, because hey, we still talking about a NJ team...But I love WC Odysseus routine this year and will love to see them win Worlds and Team Gunz are slaying it and will finish in the Top 2 at Worlds...

I predict at Worlds, NJ will bring home globes in LAG, Med Coed, Sm Coed, SS5- WC Sun, CJA Bombshells finish in top 3... Yup!

Last edited:
Good heavens this is adorable.

@King Your girl has had quite the career already!

Everything but a Worlds ring and she's probably not even in first grade!

(Heck for those of us who cheered pre-Worlds, she DOES have everything. Haha.)

Thank you! This might be disappointing to some... but she has no idea what the Triple Crown is really. She just enjoys cheering with her team and competing, being worked hard and pushed. I am looking forward to another year on Tiny 1, and then hopefully Mini 1 for a while... I want her progression to be slow and steady and enjoy the entire ride and just have fun. Right now I believe she is.

Thank you! This might be disappointing to some... but she has no idea what the Triple Crown is really. She just enjoys cheering with her team and competing, being worked hard and pushed. I am looking forward to another year on Tiny 1, and then hopefully Mini 1 for a while... I want her progression to be slow and steady and enjoy the entire ride and just have fun. Right now I believe she is.

Funny how a seasoned parent - you've been through all this yourself - knows it's about the ride and steady wins the race, whereas a first year parent loses their minds if baby unicorn doesn't have that BWO in two weeks. lol

Funny how a seasoned parent - you've been through all this yourself - knows it's about the ride and steady wins the race, whereas a first year parent loses their minds if baby unicorn doesn't have that BWO in two weeks. lol

Haha... my child is not a unicorn. More like a heffalump. Way more unique and quirky.

This makes me smile! Tiny 1 and Mini 1 should be about having fun.

That's what it's all about!

Back