Uniforms...shorts Or Skirts?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

my UA uniform comes with shorts and a skirt and i definitely prefer the shorts. i feel like when i wear the skirt i always have to pull it down

Agree with everyone who says they're not super-flattering on everyone. I feel like skirts are classic and shorts are changing the look of cheerleading- not in a bad way- i like skirts better

i am in love with shorts ! but my gym just got new uniforms today which im really excited about , but none of the coaches at my gym think shorts are good iideas so we got skirts again :/ but i guess i can live with them .. :)

SHORTS. I PICK SHORTS. They stay put and there is no need to tug at them while competing. My team wore them 07-08 and 08-09 seasons. I missed them last season!

I personally like skirts. Alot of teams' shorts are more like boycut spankies and therefore ride up alot, leaving their cheeks hanging out. All-star cheerleading already gets enough criticism for "inappropriate" uniforms, and I think shorts are adding to that. Plus, it's easier to pull down a skirt than shorts when they ride up.

for the most part ilike skirts but ilove fierce allstars shorts

2ngy7ts.jpg

I think it depends. I like some uniforms better with the shorts, others with the skirts. I feel like wearing short, little skirts is kind of a cheerleading stereotype... The shorts give it a more athletic look (kind of).... As long as the shorts aren't too tight or too short, then they look fine.

Back