Uniforms...shorts Or Skirts?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sorry if this has already been discussed...I noticed at NCA Nationals this year that shorts instead of skirts for uniforms is becoming very popular? I think but are cute! What do you think? And anyone have pics of cute uniforms that have shorts? Share them!!!

i really like when teams wear shorts its very cute & modern, but i would have to say i prefer skirts i think it gives a more classic look to your team

Some people shouldnt wear either lol i know that sounds mean but i dont wanna see butts everywhere! I wanna look at the performance!

Sorry if this has already been discussed...I noticed at NCA Nationals this year that shorts instead of skirts for uniforms is becoming very popular? I think but are cute! What do you think? And anyone have pics of cute uniforms that have shorts? Share them!!!
Um.. is this even a real question!?!... it's cheerleading! we wear skirts! :)
I am a skirt girl except on co-ed teams, no skirts for the boys please!

jr-1.jpg

OK...I will give that my youngest CP has a twig fig......but these shorts were pretty cute....:)

i think shorts look good sometimes for high level teams that do a lot of tumbling but skirts are a classic i prefer straight skirts though they look cleaner, oh and with cute spankies underneath :)

When wearing shorts and wanting to show team pride a personalized team shirt is always nice. That's how we did ours. We also had a rule where the cheer uniform stays together not mix and match.

tbh i like both.. i think that shorts can give a uniform an edge, however skirts are traditional !! so this is a hard one for me to decide x

It definately depends on the team. I like when a coed team has the shorts but I think that all girl should still use skirts like F5 day 2. But shorts are super comfortable and theyre like wearing spankies all day

I think it all depends on the style & how they fit!
But I would love to have shorts as a day 2 uni like f5 :)

Back