All-Star Worlds 2014 Meme Thread!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

There's people on here who don't know about Stingrays fallstars? Don't tell me you don't know about fashionista either because then I am done. I wonder if there will be kids in few years who won't know about 360 ball up tic toc.

I knew about fashionista ! I guess I'm not that uneducated then :D

This is the first video that came up on Youtube when I searched "stingray fallstars". I haven't watched it entirely yet, but it does look like a bad day !

....is it bad that i've seen worse? I've seen level 5 teams where literally no group stays up (then again they're usually small)...

OMG haha, must educate immediately....

kelsey :(
I_Need_A_Moment..gif

ahhh. the year of "look up the stars are fading......................."

**favorite stars routine ever though.

ahh yes....the stars are fading...

This is also the year Kelsey became my favorite cheerleader on the planet and she still is....
She tumbled 3 times and 30 second. Look how tiny and cute she is. I miss her so much on stars.

ahh yes....the stars are fading...

This is also the year Kelsey became my favorite cheerleader on the planet and she still is....
She tumbled 3 times and 30 second. Look how tiny and cute she is. I miss her so much on stars.

This was the last year I did an open team. For some reason I feel like they didn't have the "Fashionista" dance all season and they did it for the first time or one of the first times in MB at BATB. This was back when you could safely be near the front of the stage without getting nearly trampled.

I remember watching Kelsey tumble to the front corner during her pass. She said Something to her mom that started with "Mom". And then her mom was like "Go! go!" And off she went.

I didn't know it was Kelsey until later on since I've never been one to know athletes names

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back