All-Star Worlds 2014 Meme Thread!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I wasn't introduced to all star cheer until 2010, and those were probably my favorite routines. 2011 was also a good year, but then 2012 and on they all just start to look the same to me :(

The fact that people consider Fashionista to be "oldies" makes me want to take my teeth out and settle down for bed right after Wheel of Fortune. #ancient

This is like when, in 2011, I heard Crazy In Love play on an "old-school" segment of a radio station. 8 years apparently is "old-school". In cheer, it's more like 5 apparently! :p

This is like when, in 2011, I heard Crazy In Love play on an "old-school" segment of a radio station. 8 years apparently is "old-school". In cheer, it's more like 5 apparently! :p

I spent a lot of time the past two weeks back at my mom's house and her alarm clock plays the radio when it goes off. One morning I woke up to her alarm and I was like "WHAT IS THIS OLD PEOPLE MUSIC YOU'RE LISTENING TO"..... and then I realized that it was all songs that played on the radio in the late 80's/early90's when I was on my way to school.

I'm old people.

I spent a lot of time the past two weeks back at my mom's house and her alarm clock plays the radio when it goes off. One morning I woke up to her alarm and I was like "WHAT IS THIS OLD PEOPLE MUSIC YOU'RE LISTENING TO"..... and then I realized that it was all songs that played on the radio in the late 80's/early90's when I was on my way to school.

I'm old people.

Honestly the fact that the music I grew up on is now considered "old school" blows my mind. I'm 21 years old.

Loveeeee the fashionista dance ... My absolute favorite stars dance though is "black lady" they had the scarf and everything and that's what made me fall in love with Allstar cheer so long ago :) I miss those days.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

tumblr_n4lv901mJn1rr2pv3o1_500.jpg

Back