All-Star Worlds Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Unfortunetly I don't think Cali is like CEA and willing to rework a whole routine overnight. That is the 1st time I have ever heard of a gym hitting the grass and spending 3 hours upgrading for the next day!
But CSP got that biscuit! And she didn't even need the Fountain of Troy to do it!
Hmm, true but I also believe stars had around a 25 point increase and I don't believe they made any changes.
Haven't seen a video of them from today yet so I guess I wouldn't know :p

Remember all scoring here is comparative and changes in the routines dont necessarily reflect they did 30 points better as much as compared to everyone else the judges felt that score they got is what they deserved for that day.

I don't think CEA was thirty points better as much as their performance in comparison to everyone else and adding in all the fixes that were stated on the scoresheet was scored higher.

This scoresheet is very deceptive like that. Score really means nothing except for how well you did compared to someone else.

Loved the MSC division! So close that any of the top 10 teams could take it!

Open question . . . what was up with all the "twerk" references in this division?
I heard at least GA and ACE explicitly mentioning how they were the top twerkers lol. Most memorable was a voiceover from GA that went something like "Twerk until it hurts. Arch your back, bend your knees. Georgia, you better twerk."

Were these teams penalized for these voiceovers and accompanying dance moves? It seems odd that Cali may be penalized for saying "Cali-freakin-fornia," yet these teams can so openly use graphic language.

If they did suffer deductions, perhaps that is why GA and ACE were so low in the standings? It made me sad because Georgia's new choreo and Twist & Shout's handspring-to- heel stretch stunt (that was sick!) were the stand out routine changes to me.

Thanks to all the updaters this weekend!! Those google docs are more helpful than anything on the USASF website.

Well in Level 6 you really don't compete against any teams until NCA, then Worlds.....sooo you kinda always win, it's true
Yeah, they did compete against cheergyms.com at least once (USA nationals). Its true there's not a ton of competition but going into day 3 undefeated and having been in first day 1 and day 2 has to feel good!

im gonna only say this once about all the large senior drama AGAIN this year, im happy for SE amazing routine. yes. , but i still think Panthers should have taken it, at least thats what my heart tells me.... as far as f5 idk they obviously had mistakes day one, idk what happened day two they were just simply outscored. :confused: but people do need to realize its not impossible to go from fourth to first in one day... heck panthers did it last year in 2012. so all the trash talking and hate is a little ridiculous. if you gonna be mad at the results, maybe you should be tweeting to USASF instead...lol, just sayin. oh and this...

cheerUPDATES@cheerUPDATES
2h
Remember what you post in social media is permanent. Make smart choices - someone will screenshot it.

i just wish large senior teams would learn to lose graciously, i admire the fact that Panthers have been showing that great sportsmanship since awards. :cheerathletics:

Back