All-Star Worlds Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I guess when I go to school and I'm on my phone all day to keep up with worlds that worlds won't be an accuse.... Whatev
Worlds > school

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

im gonna only say this once about all the large senior drama AGAIN this year, im happy for SE amazing routine. yes. , but i still think Panthers should have taken it, at least thats what my heart tells me.... as far as f5 idk they obviously had mistakes day one, idk what happened day two they were just simply outscored. :confused: but people do need to realize its not impossible to go from fourth to first in one day... heck panthers did it last year in 2012. so all the trash talking and hate is a little ridiculous. if you gonna be mad at the results, maybe you should be tweeting to USASF instead...lol, just sayin. oh and this...

cheerUPDATES@cheerUPDATES

2h
Remember what you post in social media is permanent. Make smart choices - someone will screenshot it.

i just wish large senior teams would learn to lose graciously, i admire the fact that Panthers have been showing that great sportsmanship since awards. :cheerathletics:

your post before this and then this post are two completely different things lol like pick one.. do you think the hate is funny ? or do you support all teams ?

I personally thought the tweets about them all being friends except for senior elite was completely rude and uncalled for.. and Im not being biased just because I am a fan of se if it was the other way around id still think it was uncalled for.

Yesss loving Orange's changes. Please let them win so Cat Haley can get a ring :)

I am Cat Haley fangirling SO hard right now. Her jumps are INCREDIBLE and I am so proud of her and the rest of Orange.

Where on earth did she come from? I have never seen her before this year! Granted I haven't followed Orange for long but I feel like she's just this crazy talent that came out of nowhere

Where on earth did she come from? I have never seen her before this year! Granted I haven't followed Orange for long but I feel like she's just this crazy talent that came out of nowhere

She used to be at Planet Cheer in Maine and now she is a super-senior at Rays. She has always had crazy jumps and incredible tumbling, but since cheer isn't as big in Maine a lot of people never noticed it. She's incredibly hard working and a total sweetheart so I really hope she can get a ring today!!

Sad that Fab 5 didn't make it to finals but so happy that the Big O did!!

Fab 5 definately deserved it as did South Elite, that division is just packed with massive talent just arriving on a paid bid was a huge accomplishment, neither team should walk with head down, they BOTH delivered what we come to love. Fab 5, forever number 1 in my heart!!and in the hearts of many! Congrats to Oddy.

She used to be at Planet Cheer in Maine and now she is a super-senior at Rays. She has always had crazy jumps and incredible tumbling, but since cheer isn't as big in Maine a lot of people never noticed it. She's incredibly hard working and a total sweetheart so I really hope she can get a ring today!!

So this is her first year at Rays? She seems so sweet!

The fact that south elite isn't in finals....

like whattt

Heres a video of them i found...

I was really psyched about seeing this this morning, with all the twitter hype about them. HIGHLY impressive with those stunts, but there are other areas of the scoresheet, lest we forget. I wanted to be over-the-top impressed with them, really I did. They did great, and were mostly very clean, decent timing, etc... BUT, they lost it in tumbling percentages and in overall energy and choreo, IMO. If that team had been in SCO, with the same tumbling and stunts and better energy/choreo, I think they would have made it to finals.

your post before this and then this post are two completely different things lol like pick one.. do you think the hate is funny ? or do you support all teams ?

I personally thought the tweets about them all being friends except for senior elite was completely rude and uncalled for.. and Im not being biased just because I am a fan of se if it was the other way around id still think it was uncalled for.

i was just pointing it out, simply like one of my other post i said that no matter what if SE wins or loses, people still tend to bash them, they just cant seem to win at that whole thing. :rolleyes: teenagers.... i dont hate any of them. actually, i have a really hard time choosing which one i like more. towards the beginning of the season i was all for F5, then towards the end i was all for Panthers...

Unfortunetly I don't think Cali is like CEA and willing to rework a whole routine overnight. That is the 1st time I have ever heard of a gym hitting the grass and spending 3 hours upgrading for the next day!
But CSP got that biscuit! And she didn't even need the Fountain of Troy to do it!
So it wasn't at a gym?

Back