All-Star 2011-2012 Season Advice?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

yepp its a Texas thing
with your uniforms? i actually find that really amusing. (in a really good way). I am in love with Southern culture. I used to try and talk with a Southern accent. It sounded terrible, but when I got used to it people would ask, "Where are you from?". I would say here and they would be so confused. I quit, but I still love the South.

with your uniforms? i actually find that really amusing. (in a really good way). I am in love with Southern culture. I used to try and talk with a Southern accent. It sounded terrible, but when I got used to it people would ask, "Where are you from?". I would say here and they would be so confused. I quit, but I still love the South.
Everytime I go up north and say y'all or call everyone m'am and say yes man and no mam, I get weird looks. I love the south:) when I go through the drive through, people say," have a blessed day!" it's so awesome. And I'm proud of my southern accent, even if it sounds weird while cheering lol

Everytime I go up north and say y'all or call everyone m'am and say yes man and no mam, I get weird looks. I love the south:) when I go through the drive through, people say," have a blessed day!" it's so awesome. And I'm proud of my southern accent, even if it sounds weird while cheering lol
oh my. im so jealous. "have a blessed day"? I love it. Even all grown up I'm tempted to start saying it and start sounding like im from the south again. I need to resist.

Enjoy every moment. Take pictures and videos. Hang out with teammates. Meet others from different gyms. Don't get too down if you don't have a certain skill or you're a senior and you are on a level 1 or 2 team (absolutely NOTHING wrong with that). Buy tee shirts and other cool things at competitions. Don't stress out too much. If you switch gyms for ANY reason, expect that old teammates will be upset but it's important that you're where you're happy and they'll realize it later on. Don't let anyone put you down when you're doing what you love. Be kind and don't talk crap to ANYONE no matter what they say or do to you. They're just jealous. Most of all have fun! That's what cheer is about anyways :)

Back