All-Star 2015-2016 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Idk, but didn't a lot of people predict panthers going large before they had tryouts in 2013
But I feel like that's a little different. They had been large before and had just spent the last two years winning worlds in small and medium so going back to large seemed like the logical step.

Beatles going medium doesn't seem like too large of a stretch to predict as far as how many athletes they'll have. However with CJA..that's 30 new girls they'll have to find.

I do think it's silly to announce teams before you have tryouts.

I think it's awesome all these new worlds division teams for the next season.
But i have one serious question - if you haven't even had tryouts yet, how can you say for sure
what teams you are having?
The gym I coach at already knows they will be having a level 4 team before tryouts because their level 3 team throughout the season has been working to acheive level 4 skills. Theyve just been slowly progressing over time. Could be the same case here :)

Beatles going medium doesn't seem like too large of a stretch to predict as far as how many athletes they'll have. However with CJA..that's 30 new girls they'll have to find. QUOTE]

In conjunction to what I said above, maybe they dont have to find them.. Maybe the level 5 athletes are already in the gym they just may be on a lower level team but have level 5 skills that were acquired over time throughout the season. :D

But I feel like that's a little different. They had been large before and had just spent the last two years winning worlds in small and medium so going back to large seemed like the logical step.

Beatles going medium doesn't seem like too large of a stretch to predict as far as how many athletes they'll have. However with CJA..that's 30 new girls they'll have to find.

I do think it's silly to announce teams before you have tryouts.
They've had a junior 5 I believe so they probably have kids coming from there? Maybe the majority of the team will be aging out of juniors and their senior/junior 4 have a lot of kids who obtained level 5 skills throughout the season. I assume they're pretty sure they'll have the team or they wouldn't announce it, they must be confident that they'll have the kids to make the team

In conjunction to what I said above, maybe they dont have to find them.. Maybe the level 5 athletes are already in the gym they just may be on a lower level team but have level 5 skills that were acquired over time throughout the season. :D

I remember them having a good J5 at a comp where I saw them - so maybe some of those kids are aging up and they just aren't going to have the J5 anymore? However, I also noticed quite a few crossovers from the small coed team on the J5 (recognized them from the web show) so they would have to not use them anymore (at least not at actual Worlds, right?).

They've had a junior 5 I believe so they probably have kids coming from there? Maybe the majority of the team will be aging out of juniors and their senior/junior 4 have a lot of kids who obtained level 5 skills throughout the season. I assume they're pretty sure they'll have the team or they wouldn't announce it, they must be confident that they'll have the kids to make the team
Last year before their tryouts they announced they'd have a youth 5 and two senior worlds teams and neither of those ended up happening this year, so I'm not so sure about that, but good for them if it does!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I imagine it's at least partly to do with marketing. Advertising two worlds teams is probably going to draw in more people, at least to tryouts.

This is true.

CJA Restricted 5 team and Senior 4 had a great season as well last year. So I'm sure they would be able draw from that pool of talent to create a decent senior all girl team.

Back