All-Star 2015-2016 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

:cheering:CJA maybe projecting the hopes and after Tryouts will determine the real teams...But I actually talked to someone from the gym and I was told a Small Girl team and not Medium,,, but this is hearsay...But fielding a 2nd Worlds team for them is fabulous! Yasss!

I like Orange in Large Senior.

I'd also love to see:
- PCM, Cheerforce, and Cali in Large Senior (add some West coast flavor in there)
- T&S Large Coed
- ECE in Large Senior
- Maybe SOT in large senior but I'm okay with them in Medium
- GT in Large Coed
- Rays Smoke back in medium coed
- International Teams in Senior Worlds divisions
I'd love to see a GT All Girl Senior team too! Rouge was amazing last year!

I like Orange in Large Senior.

I'd also love to see:
- PCM, Cheerforce, and Cali in Large Senior (add some West coast flavor in there)
- T&S Large Coed
- ECE in Large Senior
- Maybe SOT in large senior but I'm okay with them in Medium
- GT in Large Coed
- International Teams in Senior Worlds divisions
YES to Smoke!
I would love to see another GT Large Coed team as well
I think a large coed from World Cup would be interesting, too. And a large all girl from Top Gun or bring back their small coed.

Might be alone here on this one... but I would love to see Orange go back to small senior again. :rays:

for completely selfish reasons, i'd love it so i could root for them again! i love orange, but i'll never root for anyone but stars to win large senior.

rays is such a large gym, they have too many awesome athletes to not have a large all girl - but i'd totally be fine if orange went small and they had a different large all girl or like an international all girl instead.

Might be alone here on this one... but I would love to see Orange go back to small senior again. :rays:
I'd love that too.
I like Orange in large, I feel like it presents the athletes and coaches with more of a challenge. Besides, their JC gym already has a small senior team this season - Crystal. I hope Steel stays large, they are losing so many Senior this year..... still feeling gutted with the way their season ended. :(

Even if Rays form a medium coed team, it won't be called Smoke anymore because the coach of Smoke is now in their JC gym which names their teams by gems. Smoky quartz would be the closest name to smoke, but it just sounds a little too funky to me. It's weird that their Marietta has had more level 5 coed team names than all-girl names since the beginning - Purple, Fire, Electric, Smoke, Steel, Slate and Rust for coed but just Orange and Peach for all-girl (I'm probably missing some).

ETA: I missed out on Green (large senior '08), Spice (large senior '11), Amber (medium senior '12) and Citron (International Open '10).

Last edited:
I like Orange in large, I feel like it presents the athletes and coaches with more of a challenge. Besides, their JC gym already has a small senior team this season - Crystal. I hope Steel stays large, they are losing so many Senior this year..... still feeling gutted with the way their season ended. :(

Even if Rays form a medium coed team, it won't be called Smoke anymore because the coach of Smoke is now in their JC gym which names their teams by gems. Smoky quartz would be the closest name to smoke, but it just sounds a little too funky to me. It's weird that their Marietta has had more level 5 coed team names than all-girl names since the beginning - Purple, Fire, Electric, Smoke, Steel, Slate for coed but just Orange and Peach for all-girl (I'm probably missing some).

Well I know they got a flood of boys the year they had purple because of GA All Stars closing. For the other years, I can't tell you (was Fire an open team? I like to count open teams separately since they are a little different.)

I'm sure it also has to do with the fact that the coed divisions have been more accommodating for team make up in the coed divisions than for all girl up until recently. Coed has seen many changes while all girl had been small or large for quite some time. Orange was always small so the only division left was large. So instead of making a half full large team of the left over girls, recruit a couple boys and go coed.

But yeah I never noticed they have had more "different" coed teams than all girl until you pointed that out!!

Even if Rays form a medium coed team, it won't be called Smoke anymore because the coach of Smoke is now in their JC gym which names their teams by gems. Smoky quartz would be the closest name to smoke, but it just sounds a little too funky to me. It's weird that their Marietta has had more level 5 coed team names than all-girl names since the beginning - Purple, Fire, Electric, Smoke, Steel, Slate for coed but just Orange and Peach for all-girl (I'm probably missing some).
Don't forget Amber!!
ETA: Slightly different, but Green also competed at Worlds as a senior team.

Well I know they got a flood of boys the year they had purple because of GA All Stars closing. For the other years, I can't tell you (was Fire an open team? I like to count open teams separately since they are a little different.)

I'm sure it also has to do with the fact that the coed divisions have been more accommodating for team make up in the coed divisions than for all girl up until recently. Coed has seen many changes while all girl had been small or large for quite some time. Orange was always small so the only division left was large. So instead of making a half full large team of the left over girls, recruit a couple boys and go coed.

But yeah I never noticed they have had more "different" coed teams than all girl until you pointed that out!!
Hmmm..... you're right, never thought about it. I really miss the unlimited coed division, I'm not sure whether it was the choreography back then or something else, but the teams in this division always had the most exciting routines. And yes, Fire was an open team.

Don't forget Amber!!
ETA: Slightly different, but Green also competed at Worlds as a senior team.
Which division was Amber and Green in? I remember the name Amber just don't remember the team itself.

Hmmm..... you're right, never thought about it. I really miss the unlimited coed division, I'm not sure whether it was the choreography back then or something else, but the teams in this division always had the most exciting routines. And yes, Fire was an open team.

Which division was Amber and Green in? I remember the name Amber just don't remember the team itself.
Amber was medium all girl in 2012, Green competed in large senior at Worlds in 2008.

Back