Cheer Pet Peeves?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

People copying parts of routines from people IN THEIR DIVISION. Obviously they are going to notice if they are in your division and competing against you...

- Someone not throwing something at competition, when youve seen them do it plenty of times at practice or in warmups.
- Teams that suck but think there the stuff.
- SLOPPY MOTIONS. Ughh, its not that hard to be tight.
- People who do backhandsprings on their head in a routine; dont put it in there if you cant do it.
- Really flashy, sparkly uniforms.
- Country music in the teams cheer mix. ( Nothing against country music, i like it, but not in cheer music.)

Ughh, I HATE when at practice people are like: Omg, I hate this. Or get mad when the coach is like: FULL OUT! Things like that.
It annoys me, don't do cheerleading if your gonna act like that hunny bun.

flyers that dont hold their weight on the bases shoulders and put all of it in their butt a sponge... or flyers that dont hold their weight period

-cheer moms who push their kid too hard and yell at them when they don't land their tumbling pass
-when you're transitioning in the routine and some one bumps into you
-flyers that don't smile, do facials, or sing along to the music
-teams who don't put on a show
-people who cry during a routine (Unless you are seriously injured, just keep going and pretend you're not upset!)

I think walking in front of people during a routine drives me nuts, you never know who's filming or trying to do pics. Just wait, its only 2:30 lol.
Saving seats with nothing on them - love it!
Teams that come out to the floor to compete and do a whole circle cheer - do that stuff back stage, we've usually waited long enough.

Annoying cocky cheerleaders, Cheer moms, sloppy tumbling, bad music..especially Firework by Katy Perry for tosses.

-when girls come off the floor balling their eyes out because their stunt dropped
-bad sportsmanship when a team loses
-girls who get lost in the routine and run around like a chicken with it's head chopped off
-music that doesn't fit a routine (too fast/too slow)
-a level 6 team only having like two people that can actually tumble level 6 (or any other level doing lower level tumbling besides a few teammates)

When people on MY OWN TEAM look at me funny or tell me to be quiet bc im supporting them in the routine. What the heck. ur supposed to cheer each other on in the routine!

When people say "I think ABC Allstars deserves to win! They want it soo bad"
Yeah, so does everyone else.

Ughh, I HATE when at practice people are like: Omg, I hate this. Or get mad when the coach is like: FULL OUT! Things like that.
It annoys me, don't do cheerleading if your gonna act like that hunny bun.
LOL, I laugh and shimmy this.. but actually when it comes to my coach saying stuff like that, I literally die inside.

Back