All-Star Cheersport Nationals Updates Day 2 (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If this has been answered already I'm sorry but what time will bids be announced on Monday? Will they be posted online?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 things I don't understand. Why are grand champs being declared? You can not truly have a grand champ if you have different judging panels and teams competing in different arenas. I haven't seen Cheersport or Varsity post anything about grand champs so it is odd to me that other sources are.
Secondly - why does not one single person know how bids are given. There is no bid declaration. I see different sources posting different things and no one is really quite sure and both Cheersport and Varsity are tweeting and posting about everything and anything but that (and grand champs lol). It is disheartening to me that it seems so secretive and so many people are asking and are being ignored.

"You are only responsible for being honest, not for someone else's reaction to your honesty."

2 things I don't understand. Why are grand champs being declared? You can not truly have a grand champ if you have different judging panels and teams competing in different arenas. I haven't seen Cheersport or Varsity post anything about grand champs so it is odd to me that other sources are.
Secondly - why does not one single person know how bids are given. There is no bid declaration. I see different sources posting different things and no one is really quite sure and both Cheersport and Varsity are tweeting and posting about everything and anything but that (and grand champs lol). It is disheartening to me that it seems so secretive and so many people are asking and are being ignored.

"You are only responsible for being honest, not for someone else's reaction to your honesty."
Worlds or Summit? Worlds has just been "EP's choice" for at least the last couple years. So they can pretty much go to anyone, unless I'm unaware of a change this year.

Worlds or Summit? Worlds has just been "EP's choice" for at least the last couple years. So they can pretty much go to anyone, unless I'm unaware of a change this year.
Worlds. Cheerupdates is saying you have to be top 3 in your division to be considered for a paid. I am guessing his information is reliable. No one from Cheersport or Varsity is disputing it. The fact that there is no bid declaration is just wrong in my opinion. It should be required and posted on their website - even if it is "we can give it to whoever we darn well please"

Does anybody know off hand which team it is/was that dances to "Happy and you know it"?

how the heck does 005 get the glasses on.
My daughter was like OO5s special visitor today, they took her to warmups and everything!

She was so proud to be hanging out with them she sent me this pic dying of excitement
45aba84a3276a8816d775dc813763b58.jpg

Lol anyways I just want to say this team has been so kind to her the last two days my daughter won't stop talking about this!

Anyways she said the girls have them in a headband behind their poof and the boys have them in their pants and she said some may have them in their sleeves but she wasn't sure! She said during warmups they never put the glasses on at all so she didn't see them get them out till they performed!

And results for stars vipers if anyone cares

1st
Large Restricted Coed 5
Small Youth 2
Small Senior 3

2nd
Large Junior 3
Small Junior 2
Large Senior 4

3rd
Small youth 1

My daughters j3 was in first but dropped to second today in a very tough division.

The top 3 teams all have paid summit bids already but the order shifted today.

My daughters team was 2nd by .13 but had a girl touch down today so we were deducted .25. I think they were hurt more because they lost first place then had they have been in 2nd yesterday. It was theirs to lose. As bad as it may have been im so happy it happened here before NCA. Her team was undefeated so 2nd place isn't terrible it just stings a little more! Our teams have never been to Cheersport before so it was a different beast and now we know what to expect! They are hoping to do better next year! They are still amazing and we will have to get them back at the Summit!

Viper proud!

Those are great finishes for your first trip to Cheersport. So glad I got to see Jaylen perform. Your teams were awesome...action packed routines!

Back