All-Star Cheersport Nationals Updates Day 2 (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My daughter was like OO5s special visitor today, they took her to warmups and everything!

She was so proud to be hanging out with them she sent me this pic dying of excitement
45aba84a3276a8816d775dc813763b58.jpg

Lol anyways I just want to say this team has been so kind to her the last two days my daughter won't stop talking about this!

Anyways she said the girls have them in a headband behind their poof and the boys have them in their pants and she said some may have them in their sleeves but she wasn't sure! She said during warmups they never put the glasses on at all so she didn't see them get them out till they performed!
that is so awesome! i have always known top gun athletes to be so wonderful & gracious! and your daughter is adorable!

Are you sure you checked the sunday spreadsheet ? I just checked and it says Cobras were first (unless someone made the correction recently).
I checked the google doc this morning and it highlghted ACE named and had the scores and said 1st place next to their name, so they probably corrected the spreadsheet...

Correction: @Kris10boo, I made a mistake, I did not move the tab to Sunday, so congrats Star Vipers R5...

Last edited:
And results for stars vipers if anyone cares

1st
Large Restricted Coed 5
Small Youth 2
Small Senior 3

2nd
Large Junior 3
Small Junior 2
Large Senior 4

3rd
Small youth 1

My daughters j3 was in first but dropped to second today in a very tough division.

The top 3 teams all have paid summit bids already but the order shifted today.

My daughters team was 2nd by .13 but had a girl touch down today so we were deducted .25. I think they were hurt more because they lost first place then had they have been in 2nd yesterday. It was theirs to lose. As bad as it may have been im so happy it happened here before NCA. Her team was undefeated so 2nd place isn't terrible it just stings a little more! Our teams have never been to Cheersport before so it was a different beast and now we know what to expect! They are hoping to do better next year! They are still amazing and we will have to get them back at the Summit!

Viper proud!

Do you know who won in the small J2 division?

Cheer express .. They were good though. They have won summit small j2 the last two years .. So yeah they always have a great j2

Thanks. They're in our division in Dallas. Should be a tough fight!

Thanks. They're in our division in Dallas. Should be a tough fight!
Omg they are coming to Dallas this year??? I swear they didn't last year.

Lol this is the same team that beat us at UCA last year and then a mom on their team told my daughter she only won NCA because NCA favors texas teams and our j2 really isn't even good! Lol

I hope this crazy psycho mom still doesn't have a daughter on j2 there.: she will find all of your kids instagrams and follow them. We had 19 kids last season .. 17 had instagram.. She followed 16 of them until someone told of her behaviors to their coach and then she went and blocked every viper she followed ...lol fun times!

Your daughter is gorgeous!!!!! You are in trouble!! Thanks for being so positive today... U caught me at a bad time but I'm so thankful u were there! Can't wait to see you guys again!!

I can say the same thing to you. Jaylen's pictures don't do her justice she is beautiful!! I know you were disappointed but her team was amazing!!
Can't wait to see you guys in TX in 12 days!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omg they are coming to Dallas this year??? I swear they didn't last year.

Lol this is the same team that beat us at UCA last year and then a mom on their team told my daughter she only won NCA because NCA favors texas teams and our j2 really isn't even good! Lol

I hope this crazy psycho mom still doesn't have a daughter on j2 there.: she will find all of your kids instagrams and follow them. We had 19 kids last season .. 17 had instagram.. She followed 16 of them until someone told of her behaviors to their coach and then she went and blocked every viper she followed ...lol fun times!

Oh but she hasn't met me yet... I'm nice and funny until you screw with my kid and/or her team. ;)

Sounds like an amazing experience. Our gym sent a few teams this year, and some of them did not do as well as I expected. Really tough competition there!! I hope my CP has that opportunity at some point. CPs BFF is in your CPs division, so been following. I checked NCA schedule, and don't see Georgia Heat or Pro Athletics in J3 large, so it looks like we won't have to worry about them. You will, however, have to contend with California All Stars Blue Ice. It's going to be a show down...

Last edited:
Sounds like an amazing experience. Our gym sent a few teams this year, and some of them did not do as well as I expected. Really tough competition there!! Our gym sent a few teams this year, and some of them did not do as well as I expected. Really tough competition there!! I hope my CP has that opportunity at some point. CPs BFF is in your CPs division, so been following. I checked NCA schedule, and don't see Georgia Heat or Pro Athletics in J3 large, so it looks like we won't have to worry about them. You will, however, have to contend with California All Stars Blue Ice. It's going to be a show down...
@Kris10boo That was meant to be a reply to your post, so glad you saw it :confused:

Back