All-Star Cheersport Nationals Updates Day 2 (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Omg they are coming to Dallas this year??? I swear they didn't last year.

Lol this is the same team that beat us at UCA last year and then a mom on their team told my daughter she only won NCA because NCA favors texas teams and our j2 really isn't even good! Lol

I hope this crazy psycho mom still doesn't have a daughter on j2 there.: she will find all of your kids instagrams and follow them. We had 19 kids last season .. 17 had instagram.. She followed 16 of them until someone told of her behaviors to their coach and then she went and blocked every viper she followed ...lol fun times!

Goodness, some people are crazyyy

I'd like to know how you mess up a score by over a point? I hate when they release scores and then change them..
Even this morning, the results posted on the Cheersport website have their score as a 96.35, so where is the 97.55 coming from ?

Even this morning, the results posted on the Cheersport website have their score as a 96.35, so where is the 97.55 coming from ?
cheer updates was the one to post that new score. can't for the life of me figure out how it could go up that much. not trying to knock any teams, but after watching the entire division a bunch of times, the original scores all seemed spot on.

Does anyone have a confirmation of Senior Elite's score upgrade? Because it still says 96.35 on Cheersport's results page:
mjpw04.jpg

cheer updates was the one to post that new score. can't for the life of me figure out how it could go up that much. not trying to knock any teams, but after watching the entire division a bunch of times, the original scores all seemed spot on.
Does SE have a paid bid already? If not, this might be the reason for the inflation in score... Just saying! !! This new score will give them a better standing at getting the paid bid...

With all the varied rumors about how CHEERSPORT is awarding bids, I hope they take the opportunity to explain their process in their web reveal tonight for the sake of clarity (and to stop the arguments).

I'm hoping they're taking the opportunity to do video review and rescore (for this process, not to change any results) all eligible teams on the same judging panel and award bids in that manner. I could get behind that process even if it means waiting for bid announcements like we are today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why I am given a negative rating for asking a question about SE... I, like everybody else was wondering and threw that thought out there to ponder... Sorry if my question ste
It wasn't a question..... you are implying scores were changed in order to move SE ahead in the bid standings (even though CHEERSPORT has not made their bid declaration public and in the past it has been given based on EP decision and not scores). Considering you are a WC parent, I just think the post was in poor taste.

From my understanding the reason they are waiting until tonight to hand out bids is to make sure they got it right. So they can go back and review videos and make sure the most deserving teams get the bids.

It wasn't a question..... you are implying scores were changed in order to move SE ahead in the bid standings (even though CHEERSPORT has not made their bid declaration public and in the past it has been given based on EP decision and not scores). Considering you are a WC parent, I just think the post was in poor taste.
Excuse me, how can you get up in my head and tell me what I am implying... When I asked that question I was wondering about their status, did not know in advance... But I see you know what everyone's thinking, thanks for letting me know I was in poor taste because I am a member of a certain gym for wondering...

Does SE have a paid bid already? If not, this might be the reason for the inflation in score... Just saying! !! This new score will give them a better standing at getting the paid bid...

QUOTE="pebbles49, post: 987087, member: 37926"]Excuse me, how can you get up in my head and tell me what I am implying... When I asked that question I was wondering about their status, did not know in advance... But I see you know what everyone's thinking, thanks for letting me know I was in poor taste because I am a member of a certain gym...[/QUOTE]
My apologies if it was misinterpreted. What were you asking then?

Back