All-Star Cheersport Nationals Updates Day 2 (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

CU supported other teams/programs WAY before he ever "sipped the teal kool aid." Those of us who have been on the message boards for numerous years know this. We can also tell you why the shift of preferences but that is his business. While we don't care who his favorite is, he does do his best to keep his personal preferences out of his CU posts. And if it is too far over the line I am sure those of us that know him in real life beyond the internet and consider ourselves his friends would let him know. The only sad fact I can say about this division is that if you are seen as liking one team it is automatically assumed that you hate the other. It ain't that serious.

I love when people speculate about what people they don't know "think".

They got caught having a girl compete on 4 teams and were fined by the USASF in 2012? I believe. There may have been more to the story, but I know there were other very likely false allegations that were made about CEA/CSP and Cheersport that I'd rather not attempt to share because I don't know details at all.

Just found this thread, this might help, or make things more confusing...
A Night With The Popes. | Page 3 | Fierce Board - The Voice Of Cheer

The athlete in question was on 3 teams and the other team was Exhibition. Cheersport was consulted and approved this athlete being on the Exhibition team roster. It wasn't within their power to grant that request though....

Yes they have, but remember CP ultimately has the final say in what competitions all 75+ teams attend regardless of where they have competed in the past.

That's not true. CSP decides the travel schedule for her gyms and Kelly decides the travel schedule for her's. (Which is why Raleigh did attend Cheersport last season)

Good luck to all the teams hoping for bids! i'm so excited to watch this & heck i don't even have a dog in the fight!
our gym doesn't go to cheersport. But i'm really interested in seeing how this show works.

I definitely could not of been a judge in that division it was so so so close.

I think I cried a little though after they hit day 2 .. I told you that point flyer was pulled off of our j3 team the last few mins of level 5s last practice when they girl got hurt. And she hit the stunts both days ... She doesn't have any of the tumbling to be there she looked nervous on day 1 although she hit but on day 2 she was singing the words and working that point flyer spot. I think if she would have fell my heart would of broke for her because she didn't want to let that team down but she came in and hit it all with difficulty and nailed it! That was the most exciting thing seeing her! She is such a great young kid!!

Ok enough for my sappy moments over a kid that is not mine!

Rockstar is incredible! We loved meeting your beautiful cp and I can't wait to see you guys again!! My daughter thinks your daughter is so cool!!
I loved this division. Stars Vipers Royal Cobras were amazing! We've never seen any of your teams in person & we were so impressed. Got to see the Senior 3 also and were equally impressed. Several of our parents were talking about how awesome your gym is!

Since no one posted, c/p from CheerUpdates

#CHEERSPORT PAID BIDS
ICE LADY LIGHTNING
GA HEAT
CEA LADY ELITE
CEA SENIOR ELITE
ACE CHEIFS
ROCKSTAR BEATLES
CEA COED ELITE
GYMTYME BLINK

#CHEERSPORT AT LARGE BIDS
CA ONYXCATS
5 STAR
HEAT ATHLETICS
WC BLACKOUT
CC CHAMPS
CA ROYALCATS
MD TWISTERS
COBALT CHEER STATION
WC ZENITH
ACE WILD WARRIORS
LA CHEERFORCE CHROME
PRO CHEER TITAN
CHEER CORP
FCA GEMS ONYX
ELITE CHEER SENSATION
PRO CHEER

For anyone wondering, this is what Cheersport used to give as a "jacket" about 13 years ago.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424140036.216338.jpg

**ACE: we're coming to your city.**

Back